New Shadow Warrior Sacred 2 Player

Hey all first off to say hi since Im new here, I recently purchased Sacred 2 and decided to go for the Shadow Warrior, I am looking into making a 2h Dps character so choose hafted weapons for a 2h Hammer. Iv'e read up a fair bit about the character so have abit of an idea on how things work now but the thing that is still confusing me is how many runes to consume for each skill within my combat arts I have? how many is a good amount and how many are too much? perhaps I am being blind and not reading something but it's giving me difficulties so left my combat arts with only 1 rune consumption each incase I went wrong. he's only level 13 atm but Im really enjoying it, pumping mainly strength and going to put 20% vit, with the death warrior combat arts.

Also which other skills would be best for a 2h Dps SW? atm I have hafted weapons, death warrior focus, concentration and I think tactics lore?

thankyou all so much for any help! :D)

- Tr4its

Hey all first off to say hi since Im new here, I recently purchased Sacred 2 and decided to go for the Shadow Warrior, I am looking into making a 2h Dps character so choose hafted weapons for a 2h Hammer. Iv'e read up a fair bit about the character so have abit of an idea on how things work now but the thing that is still confusing me is how many runes to consume for each skill within my combat arts I have? how many is a good amount and how many are too much? perhaps I am being blind and not reading something but it's giving me difficulties so left my combat arts with only 1 rune consumption each incase I went wrong. he's only level 13 atm but Im really enjoying it, pumping mainly strength and going to put 20% vit, with the death warrior combat arts.

Also which other skills would be best for a 2h Dps SW? atm I have hafted weapons, death warrior focus, concentration and I think tactics lore?

thankyou all so much for any help! :))

- Tr4its

My rule is to keep ALL combat arts at one rune for the majority of the game.

The more runes you learn, the more damage you do, and the more time it takes to recharge. If you add the [insert name of combat art bracket] Focus skill to your list (like for the SW you can choose Malevolent Champion Focus, or MFC) this will reduce the charge time for all of the combat arts in the Malevolent Champion bracket. This means you can use the multi-hit combo art (forget what its called), and the more you add to MCF, the quicker it recharges. Then when you have it down to a single second or so - and ONLY then - learn another rune or two.

Provided you keep the recharge time low by putting points into MCF, you can use the combo as your standard move and turn your SW into a walking vegetable dicer. :D

I prefer me some Dual Wield, but whatever dude. I'd recommend getting Astral Lord Lore. This increases the damage that your Nether Allegiance do, and with enough points, you can summon more undead to fight for you. Some think thats the cheap way out, but hey, it works. :P

I'd also recommend Armour Lore, so you can wear bigger and better armour, as well as get more benefits from it too.

Cheers Blokeymon,

Yeh I read that most people doing DW shadow warriors but I really enjoy seeing a nice big chunky 2h weapon on my character so I guess it's just my taste :BlobRed:

So I have done correct by only using one rune for each combat skill for now, that's good news haha. and yeh I will probably throw some points into Armour lore as well then.

thanks again, any other suggestions are more than welcome!

- Tr4its