Stamina or Concentration

I Have a 65 DW Seraphim strictly speced for exalted warrior. :)

While this question is regarding my Seraphim it isn't exclusively about this particular class so I'm putting it general

My seraphim has Combat Reflexes, Constitution and Toughness

I have one free skill left and I'm having a difficult time guessing which skill to take.

I see it two ways. I can take Concentration to lower all my Combat Arts regen time and pump Willpower to make up for my lack of Spell Resistance. The ability to have 2 or 3 buffs is useless to me. I wont use it

My second choice is to take Spell Resistance and pump Stamina for lower regen times.

Its my goal is to keep VERY low regen times on all my Combat Arts (ie. even none EW Combat Arts) while still holding enough Spell Resistance to survive against Niob bosses.

Which do you all think would be more efficient?

I've taken Concentration on every single build I've ever made in this game. The Combat Arts are so regen dependent, and good regen makes you king.

I've never counted on it actually for three buffs, as I'm not sure I'm even interested in getting characters up that high level...and even for my level 130's in HardCore, I usually had such great results from just my two primary buffs, that I usually forgot to put on the third one :)

For keeping those regens tamed though, it's almost vital.

:)

gogo

p.s. As after though, the only build I didn't choose it for was my Horse-Mounted SW... he didn't use Combat Arts, so I chose something else.

I've taken Concentration on every single build I've ever made in this game. The Combat Arts are so regen dependent, and good regen makes you king.

I've never counted on it actually for three buffs, as I'm not sure I'm even interested in getting characters up that high level...and even for my level 130's in HardCore, I usually had such great results from just my two primary buffs, that I usually forgot to put on the third one :lol:

For keeping those regens tamed though, it's almost vital.

:)

gogo

p.s. As after though, the only build I didn't choose it for was my Horse-Mounted SW... he didn't use Combat Arts, so I chose something else.

Thanks for the advice. I took Concentration and so far I'm enjoying it. I actually made use of the second buff by picking up Warding Energy Lore. If yall dont mind, no one post anything stating how another way is better cause I already chose and I dont wanna know! :whistle:

Why didn't he use CAs?

Cant use Combat Arts while on a horse there built for pure normal attack pleasure

No problem :lol::whistle:

and back to the topic at hand concentration is definately the way to go ive had it on every char so far...and by lumen does it help...three bufffed ice elf :)

I ran a no CA mounted Horse build, which had serious damage, but... just wasn't as fun. Half the fun of the game is the Combat Arts, and without 'em, the game was missing some Zing.

Hence the focus on my builds with Concentration

Went back to CA builds, and maybe further along into the game, will give that no ca build a go again... boss runs were fantastic with it ^^

:whistle:

gogo