Octagolamus Question - Location

Ive been trying to locate the octagolamus but I so far I have had no luck, basically I have searched the area specified but one area seems to be blocked off, there is a path which I cannot travel along as its blocked off by a boulder, and when I click on this boulder I get a message saying "locked door".

Any help in regards to finding this boss would be appreciated =)

Oh and I am a level 28 (I think) Shadow warrior, playing the xbox version of the game

Edited by gogoblender

Hello amp08,

Are you doing Campaign mode? If you're not in Campaign mode, the Octoglomus is not available, at least that I'm aware of. The Campaign quests will eventually lead you to that same area, but will enable the path to open with the help of a NPC ally.

Hope that helps!

If you are playing the campaign: are you playing the light or shadow side?

If you are playing light, there should be a orc following you around - you will likely be in a cave with a locked door - if you follow the path to the right of the door, the orc should become a question mark to talk to. He'll cast a ritual which will open the door.

If you are playing dark, you likely picked up some explosives. You'll need to set those (by interacting with a box) and then trigger them (by using the old-fashioned plunger thing), after which a hold should open up for you to get to the lair.

Hello amp08,

Are you doing Campaign mode? If you're not in Campaign mode, the Octoglomus is not available, at least that I'm aware of. The Campaign quests will eventually lead you to that same area, but will enable the path to open with the help of a NPC ally.

Hope that helps!

\

He is there in free/ closed as well.

Just left him, or , his corpse...

Jet

EDIT: Sorry, I'm wrong,, in camp mode. sp, Didn't mean to mislead.

Jet

Edited by Jetcutter
Hello amp08,

Hope that helps!

\

He is there in free/ closed as well.

Just left him, or , his corpse...

Jet

Jet, how do you gain access to him then? I know it's normally blocked in Campaign mode until you talk to the quest giver Orc that follows you and opens the path (light campaign) because I had discovered that cave before doing the quest and couldn't get in. In Free Mode is it just not blocked at all?

Thanks for all the help guys, Im doing the light campaign currently, so now I know why I cant get there =)

One further question, does this apply to all major bosses, as I went to find the giant scorpion (cant think of the name) and when I got to the large room hes supposed to be in he wasn't there, so is he also unlocked later on?

One further question, does this apply to all major bosses, as I went to find the giant scorpion (cant think of the name) and when I got to the large room hes supposed to be in he wasn't there, so is he also unlocked later on?

Not all bosses are part of the story. The campaign quests generally lead you to several bosses and I believe that, as long as you're in Campaign mode, you cannot fight them prematurely, I.e. the Garganthropod (scorpion). On the other hand there are many bosses that are free-form and can be fought at any time. I know a lot of the dragons are free-form as well as many others like the white griffon and Holos the Minotaur, etc. If you look at the interactive map the bosses with just the boss symbol are generally the free-form bosses and can be fought at any time unless I'm mistaken. The higher profile bosses, aside from dragons, have their own icons on the in-game map.