Armantin's Legacy (XBOX 360)

Yo, what's up. I currently have Armantins belt, boots and platebody. I need the helmet, gloves, arms, shoulders, and pants.

If you guys have any of this, you could add me if you want, my Gamer Tag is Judge Flank.

I'm a level 54 shadow warrior(Good level for armantins pieces, 45+), and I'll trade very good things for it, just hook me up and we'll settle a deal. :drunkards:

Until then, speak with you all soon.

Yo, what's up. I currently have Armantins belt, boots and platebody. I need the helmet, gloves, arms, shoulders, and pants.

If you guys have any of this, you could add me if you want, my Gamer Tag is Judge Flank.

I'm a level 54 shadow warrior(Good level for armantins pieces, 45+), and I'll trade very good things for it, just hook me up and we'll settle a deal. :blink:

I have an entire set of Armantin's (sadly minus gloves right now) all at level 60 I would trade.

I am looking for any set piece that I don't currently have for any class. Get with me on Xbox Live and we'll work something out, gamertag same as my username here.

I'm a level 54 shadow warrior(Good level for armantins pieces, 45+), and I'll trade very good things for it, just hook me up and we'll settle a deal. :(

I have an entire set of Armantin's (sadly minus gloves right now) all at level 60 I would trade.

I am looking for any set piece that I don't currently have for any class. Get with me on Xbox Live and we'll work something out, gamertag same as my username here.

hi im am his friend and I was hoping I could buy it off of you for him so just let me know bc he is not on now