Funny Sacred 2 Stories

My Wife and I were playing around after beating the campaign on Bronze and decided to wrap up a neglected quest near the Golden Coast (Starter area). We teleported over to the westernmost portal of Tyr Lysia and started off down the southern road ignoring the occasional idiot Kobold that tried to come after us (we are level 40 by this time). When we got the attention of a larger group of unfriendlies, we decided to stop and that is when we saw a funny thing. A few kobolds and their leader champion mob decided to rush my High Elf wife while she was gliding down the road to join the mob that were (trying) to attack me, but when they made contact with my hot-blooded High Elf companion on her fiery mount they erupted into flame and died on the spot. I was enjoying the scene, ignoring the fact that I had a swarm of idiots trying very hard to cause me harm and failing, seeing kobold after kobold come after her and meet the same fiery end. She just sat there and did nothing but watch them and giggle. After enjoying this for a while we decided to move on. I quickly dispatched the gnats that were swarming me with a quick scything sweep and a frenzied rampage and she came to my side and we continued down the road. We still got a giggle at the periodical foe coming along and getting in my Wife's path and then burning up in flame as she passed them. You'd think that my grumbling Hellhound with his spiky body would have the same effect, but it just didn't compare to the High Elf's incandescent skin.

:)

That is pretty entertaining. I might have to tell my wife to build a high elf just to do that! We are just getting into Chap 2 but got a little ahead of ourselves and are doing the same thing, going back and mopping up some unfinished Chap 1 stuff. I just load up the bow and pluck away - one shot one kill 5 million times while walking the paths. Cant wait to get back to some real targets. My wife's seraphim is funny though with her little "and another, and another, and another" voice over every time we get swarmed by gnats.