How to Quest with Mates and Save Progress?

hey all, I play sacred 2 on the Xbox but the problems I encountered were questing with your friends...since only the quest log seems to save for the person who created the game and wipes for the people who joined to help then left? IS there a way to quest with your mates and for both to be able to save the progress within the same game?...I really do hope you can but everytime I tried or a friend tried with me it just didnt work :)...so iv'e gone to level 47 pretty much on my own and getting a little tired of it!

cheers! ;)

Tr4its

If you wanna get experience and level at the same time with your friends, you could do Free World. You have mostly all the quests reset, and the boss as well.

Although, doing campaign, and inviting your friend to YOUR campaign, it will save for your file only. Opposed to Free World, you can both like...do the same quest over and over again, same with the bosses.

Hope I helped :)

hey all, I play sacred 2 on the Xbox but the problems I encountered were questing with your friends...since only the quest log seems to save for the person who created the game and wipes for the people who joined to help then left? IS there a way to quest with your mates and for both to be able to save the progress within the same game?...I really do hope you can but everytime I tried or a friend tried with me it just didnt work :)...so iv'e gone to level 47 pretty much on my own and getting a little tired of it!

If you think about it, both players are receiving the same quest experience and rewards when you're playing co-op. Just because you get back to your own game and the quests are the way you left them before doesn't mean that you didn't get the XP rewards and item rewards the first time. You're actually getting to do the quests twice if you want to so you're able to get twice as much XP and items you normally would have. If you're not interested in doing the quests twice, there's no way you're forced to do so. You've got all your portals active and your last activated monolith active so you're literally not missing a single thing other than your class quests. Heck, you'll even get the achievements / trophies for doing them in the co-op mode. My wife got her 'Extremely Diligent' trophy on her account even though her campaign mode shows that she'd done none of the quests ;)

I personally don't see a problem with it, as my Wife and I play together 95% of the time and we're both experiencing the campaign and story together. The only catch is, if you're different classes the guest player won't have access to their class quests until they get into their own campaign either alone or as the host.

Hope that clears things up a little!