Looking for 3 Swords xbox 360

I need these swords on xbox..

anyone have them put what you want for it, set item or unique weapon and what level you want it and I will get it..

I have a level 75 ice flash and 60 flame smiter, im willing to trade for 105 or higher set items for sarakis set for the IN.

I need these swords on xbox..

anyone have them put what you want for it, set item or unique weapon and what level you want it and I will get it..

I have a level 75 ice flash and 60 flame smiter, im willing to trade for 105 or higher set items for sarakis set for the IN.

..well I would if I had any but I've never made a netherworld Inquisitor, I do have ilgards helm and bracer lvl105 though.. but I do have sarakis shoulders at level 90 im pretty sure

I have a ice flash somewhere around level 80-100 cant remember off hand...all I need are any pieces of faladals set on high elf or +experience rings

cheers :(

I have a ice flash somewhere around level 80-100 cant remember off hand...all I need are any pieces of faladals set on high elf or +experience rings

cheers :)

I think I have like 3 or four xp rings but they are only like three and a half percent each, but I also have 2 amulets with 4.5 xp and one that's like 6%

also I have faladals gloves level like 30-60 not sure what level tho

Edited by JackSkiesOff