Dryad Not Getting Damage From Combat Arts

dunno if anyone has this problem or just didnt notice but... I noticed that the dmg from sinister predator darting assault and ravaged arent working

or maybe I am doing something wrong so here's me stats

73 dryad

attack 3000

CA damage says:

ravaged 10,000dmg

darting 7,000dmg

sinister 3,000dmg

base dmg is 3200

2800 poison

400 physical

I noticed at like level 10 but didnt care much just wanted to get to lvl75 but it's getting too annoying at this poiint

tiger platinum lvl93

defense 1,000

armor 400 physical

I hit for 2200-2600dmg

crits go up to 6k

there's no way I could be getting resisted so much right?

so I am pretty sure the dmg isnt gettin stacked couse I been doing over 1.5k dmg since lvl20 when I did my first gear setup, lots of dex +attack defense all skills and base damage gear to get that much dmg at low level

I've not really changed what's in my gear still basically same stuff just changed the set items to get better armor def. etcetra...

so if anyone has a dryad can ya let me know if your havin this problem, I noticed it on all 3 dryads I made

I think the dmg I am doing is my base dmg but I still do the mods for the Combat Arts and the Combat Arts still do what they say minus the damage they say

psn REDEYE_420 hit me up

maybe that's why eveyone says the damage sucks for dryad something isnt workin? neways

hey I just started playing this build on 360 about a week ago its going great so far but my regular hit do more damage than my CA: DA/RI any reason for this? if anyone has any ideas on whats going on with this please help thanks a bunch

There seems to be an issue on Xbox where RI and DA don't calculate off of your normal weapon damage with close combat weapons, especially these INT based staffs. This is the reason why I scraped my build :-/.

hey I just started playing this build on 360 about a week ago its going great so far but my regular hit do more damage than my CA: DA/RI any reason for this? if anyone has any ideas on whats going on with this please help thanks a bunch

There seems to be an issue on Xbox where RI and DA don't calculate off of your normal weapon damage with close combat weapons, especially these INT based staffs. This is the reason why I scraped my build :-/.

so...another thing they should solve with the future patch:)I wanted to do a Dual wield- staffs int. based build dryad, but , like with TG and lost fusion(jolting touch ) build , I´ll have to wait .Thx Ascaron.Hope at least the future patch will solve all these problems, well, hope at least we get a patch.

so...another thing they should solve with the future patch:)I wanted to do a Dual wield- staffs int. based build dryad, but , like with TG and lost fusion(jolting touch ) build , I´ll have to wait .Thx Ascaron.Hope at least the future patch will solve all these problems, well, hope at least we get a patch.

tbh I only messed around with it with ranged weps dunno if its a ranged weps prob with dryad or the Combat Arts are truly screwed but I have no problems with ranged weps on sw or ser which leads me to believe its a dryad CA problem

and I cry everytime I see someone lvlng a dryad over 100, which can be done you just gotta stack base dmg rings in gear.

can also get creative with the skills you choose to maximize dmg combat discipline(it's a % btw it's labeled to look like base dmg just add a . in front of the last number) and tactics lore are a MUST with ALL weps dmg

also speed lore is mislabeled(those are % not base to attack defense) a must for dryad and her weak attack WHY! does a ranged char have such weak attack

hope that helps

tbh I only messed around with it with ranged weps dunno if its a ranged weps prob with dryad or the Combat Arts are truly screwed but I have no problems with ranged weps on sw or ser which leads me to believe its a dryad CA problem

and I cry everytime I see someone lvlng a dryad over 100, which can be done you just gotta stack base dmg rings in gear.

can also get creative with the skills you choose to maximize dmg combat discipline(it's a % btw it's labeled to look like base dmg just add a . in front of the last number) and tactics lore are a MUST with ALL weps dmg

also speed lore is mislabeled(those are % not base to attack defense) a must for dryad and her weak attack WHY! does a ranged char have such weak attack

hope that helps

I made an Int Dryad before seeing this information. Does this glitch make DA and RI essentially useless? As far as I can understand, DA and RI will cause less damage then a normal swing for an Int Dryad. Does this problem only occur on melee weapons? Do DA and RI ignore ranged weapon damage as well? The reason I ask, if Int Dryads are burdened by this, I will make a ranged dryad. If they suffer from this as well, I'll make a BFG seraphim. Thank you to anyone who help me better understand this glitch.