Another small edit

The map location for the Grunwald Dragon is wrong.

It points at the Banshee, not the actual dragon.

I would edit it if:

1.) I had ever worked out how to get a close up of the map to work instead of just showing the full map - Anti trust tried to help me but the instructions don't seem to work anyway.

and;

2.) My logon worked there. This seems strange to me, I can logon here easy enough yet the same password doesn't work for the wiki - I had assumed they would be same thing?

Link to page: Grunwald Dragon

The map location for the Grunwald Dragon is wrong.

It points at the Banshee, not the actual dragon.

I would edit it if:

1.) I had ever worked out how to get a close up of the map to work instead of just showing the full map - Anti trust tried to help me but the instructions don't seem to work anyway.

and;

2.) My logon worked there. This seems strange to me, I can logon here easy enough yet the same password doesn't work for the wiki - I had assumed they would be same thing?

Link to page: Grunwald Dragon

Done :) let me know if I got it in the right place :)

To get the close up of the map I went to Maplib's home page and from there to the sacred 2 map. Zoomed right in on the area I wanted, and then on the 'Share' tab to the right grabbed the URL image reference link.

To get the fullscreen close-up, rather than the closeup with the info/comment panels left and below, you change 'www.maplib.net/map.php?id...' to www.maplib.net/fullmap.php?id....

At least, that's what I did :)