Please Help With Sacred 2 Patch Problems

Hi guys ... sry I post this here but I have some problems with sacred 2 I instaleed the game Uk version and I downloaded the latest patch for sacred 2 -> 2 4 0 <- and when I am installing it I have a problem it says that I dont have enough space in driver C - and I have free 3,22gb and I cannot delete anything else .. I deleted everything I could ... what should I do ? at the end of the installation process of the patch it says this error about the small driver space in C.please help me and sorry for my noobish questions

Edited by gogoblender

There isn't really much you can do beyond making space for the game. Perhaps you have another Hard Drive, USB-memory or even DVD to store some of the stuff that is currently filling your HD, but that you do not want to throw away?

There isn't really much you can do beyond making space for the game. Perhaps you have another Hard Drive, USB-memory or even DVD to store some of the stuff that is currently filling your HD, but that you do not want to throw away?

I have enough space drive in the partition where I installed the game but the patch is installing in C Holy Hannah! ? should install in F but instead he goes to C and I think after will go to the partition where I installed the game and that sux :whistle:

That seems strange, if you installed game to another partition, the patch should go there too, provided your registry knows game is there. Or does it open a temp directory on c to install from? As I have enough space on both partitions, I haven't a clue whats going on here.