Attribute Page

I figured that this page needs the exact values for each Attribute. I am posting a rough chart here, most of the more hard-to-define values are missing, so help me out. Confirmed values in Italics.

• Strength.png Strength - Increases Attack Value by 0.8 per point before modifiers are applied. The increase in Weapon damage varies depending on weapon.

• Stamina.png Stamina - Increases the Average Combat Art Regeneration Time for each Aspect by 1% per point before any modifiers are applied.

• Vitality.png Vitality - The increase in Health per point seem to increase with level. The increase in Health regeneration per point also seem to increase with level.

• Dexterity.png Dexterity - Increases Defense Value by 1 per point before any modifiers are applied. Increases Attack Value by 0.3 per point before any modifiers are applied. The increase in Weapon Damage varies depending on weapon type.

• Intelligence.png Intelligence - Increases Spell Intensity by 1 per point before modifiers are applied. The increase in Weapon Damage varies depending on weapon. The increase in Combat Art Damage also varies depending on weapon.

• Willpower.png Willpower - Increases Spell Resistance by 1 per point before modifiers are applied.

EDIT: About the automatic gain of Attributes each level: It seems that the game saves your Attributes as a decimal value and then rounds it only for the the purpose of giving bonuses and displaying the value on the C page. I E, you will gain 2.5 Stamina per level, but your sheet will display a gain of 3 every other level and a gain of 2 the on the others while giving you the bonuses for the whole Attribute points.

Edited by Rllulium

Int also provides +0.01% or so damage to spell intensity based combat arts as well.

Other than that, vit scales with level, so at level 1 you get less per point than at 200.

Int also provides +0.01% or so damage to spell intensity based combat arts as well.

Are you saying that we should translate the +XX Combat Art Damage to +X,X%? Or something in a similar fashion.

Other than that, vit scales with level, so at level 1 you get less per point than at 200.

I may be tired, running on coffee and slightly drunk, but I am pretty sure that I included that in the first post.

Sorry, missed that myself. Was reading fast.

Not sure how it translates exactly for the points, but I do know that adding points to int increases damage of Spells... but only really notice it at high levels when the base damage is enough to benefit well.

Another not noted benefit is that Willpower increases Shield Energy for TG and seraphim, which makes it doubly beneficial for them.