Looking for Level 10 Officer Sabers Modded

I'm looking for two officers sabers at their lowest level which I think is 10 but will also take at level 20 and modded with all skills at like 80 or higher

the highest I've seen for them is 87 to all skills each but maybe someone can get higher

I want them to just have as much skills as possible and poison modifiers in them

what I have

tons of set items

2 level 79 orc shocks modded quite amazingly,poison modifiers one is like 4000+hp and like death blow % for both and other things I cant remember right now

level 80 officer saber fire modifier, 33 all skills and some other things

level 65 officer saber fire mod, 49% death blow and some other stuff

level 50 officer saber with poison mod, like 3.6regen per hit, 14 all skills, 14 all combat arts and damage adding rings

message me the gamertag is JackSkiesOff on xbl, I am on everyday and really want those sabers

Edited by JackSkiesOff

I need two officers saber modded with all skills of at least 50 to all skills for each saber

preferred to have poison fang modifiers also

what I have

two level 79 forged orc shocks, very good, one add 4000hp and other is +67% all damage and other things on both cant think of now with 70% posion fang in each one of them

level 80 officer saber with chunk of lava 70%, adds 33 to all skills and adds 151% fire damage, so lots of fire dmg

level 50 officer saber with 70% poison fang, 3.6second regeneration per hit, 14 all skills, 14 all combat arts and the regen per hit rings each add 43-43 damage for a total of +86-86 dmg

level 60 officer saber with 70% chunk of lava, increase of all damage by 30%, 30% more xp per kill, and 46% level for death blow

also a ton of unique set items and weapons that are not forged at all, tons and tons of 1h sword weapons but also have lots of hafted weapons and pole arms

message me on here or xbox live gamertag is JackSkiesOff