Completing Quests in a Joined Game

Lots of people looked at my question of a while ago, but no one had any suggestions. Trying again cause maybe I wasn't real clear :D How do you play in a game with other players and everyone is able to complete the quests. I play in Closed Net, and even though the person I join is the same level, the game tells me I won't be able to save the quests. What am I doing wrong? Do you have to play in something other than Closed Net? Really hoping someone can help me out here.

Thanks

NHNona

I assume you mean the campaign mode. If so, every person who joins the game and has less progress in main quest, will have his/her questes not saved. To prevent this, allow people with lower progress "host" the game. The only drawback is that the "guest" will have to wait until "host" catches up in his MQ (of course the "guest" can help with quests)

I assume you mean the campaign mode. If so, every person who joins the game and has less progress in main quest, will have his/her questes not saved. To prevent this, allow people with lower progress "host" the game. The only drawback is that the "guest" will have to wait until "host" catches up in his MQ (of course the "guest" can help with quests)
Edited by nhnona

Well my challenge in adding a reply to Zonc1 may tell you something about me :Just_Cuz_21: I just needed that second cup of coffee sorry for all the attempts to post a thank you to Zonc1 for his information.........

Thank you Zonc1 that makes sense the fact that I play with my sister and we're always trying to "one up" each other by getting ahead doesn't help the problem, does it? It has been difficult finding help in understanding this game. I've been playing a while, but I know I there is much more to learn about this game. When I play with other players, I always learn a new little tidbit that helps me out. Like F12 bringing you back to town... I never saw anything in the instructions about that, so how do you learn little important items like that? If you know of any site that is particularly helpful, like a walkthru or instruction, please do tell. Again thank you for your reply

NHNona

Reading game manul should help with the "interface stuff" :)

Sacredwiki contains much information about the game mechanics. It takes time to understand most of the stuff, it's normal.

Edited by Zonc1