Have I Messed up my Build?

heyas, I play Sacred 2 on xbox 360, but it's been out a lot longer on PC so I figure I should ask the question here first. my first char was a SW and I used a guide but I didnt use it the whole time and feel I might have messed him up.

heres his specs..

level 39 (dual wield summoner build)

attributes (50/50 str/vitality):

190 str

163 stamina

190 vitality

126 dex

133 int

157 willpower

skills:

armor lore 5

constitution 15

tactics lore 5

death warrior focus 15

concentration 35

astral lord lore 19

astral lord focus 25

dual wield 5

combat art runes

demonic blow 8

scything sweep 6

ruinous onslaught 1

rousing command 1

grim resilience 4

frenzied rampage 3

belligerent vault 1

augmenting guidon 7

killing spree 1

reflective emanation 6

spectral hand 3

skeletal fortification 10

rallied souls 2

shadow veil 7

nether allegiance 9

I feel that I probably have ate too many runes. my buffs I use are grim resilience and nether allegiance (the ones that summon skeletons by your side I think?). I just beat the game on bronze b/c I figured I needed to learn how to play and I really hope I didnt mess him up by eating too many runes. does anyone think I can still get by or have I ate too many runes? my main skills are demonic blow and scything sweep are combo'd. I dont have the best of gear selection so my re-use may be a little high at the moment also due to low concentration skill. its a little slow to kill bosses and stuff but then again its my first character so im not exactly sure how long these fights take. maybe I am using the wrong skills. the combat arts that I have only ate 1 rune in I JUST now found out I didnt have 1 memorized so I havent used those combat arts at all yet. I feel that I dont have a full understanding on the importance of the skills (specifically Lore and Focus). thats why the numbers are kind of random. :D I was going for atleast 75 in all of them though I think

Edited by gogoblender