How to Kill Facettelion? - XBOX 360

hi folks new to the game and am stuck trying to kill the FACETTLEON .me and my wife have tried all sorts and ways but we can't beat the thing!I AM ONLY level 35 SW AND WIFEY IS level 30 seraphim( bugger didn't know caps were on)aand while I'm at it how do you get to the green claw cave in the perfect green quest ,this is all on dryad island.cudos to the ppl answering tx.

hi folks new to the game and am stuck trying to kill the FACETTLEON .me and my wife have tried all sorts and ways but we can't beat the thing!I AM ONLY level 35 SW AND WIFEY IS level 30 seraphim( bugger didn't know caps were on)aand while I'm at it how do you get to the green claw cave in the perfect green quest ,this is all on dryad island.cudos to the ppl answering tx.

FACETTELION

* Weakest against Magic, Fire and Physical Damage

* Does Fire and Poison damage

A lot depends on your stats and Combat Arts. Would need more info on your defence/attack stats, weapons etc.

FACETTELION

A lot depends on your stats and Combat Arts. Would need more info on your defence/attack stats, weapons etc.

re my post:.death warrior focus 33,combat disc.24,concentration 18,shield lore14,astral lord lore14,ancient magic7,malev champ1,

level 37,executioners axe dam135-208,full helm51,cuirass94,steel shoulders46,bloodstainedwrists8,plate gloves10,drag leather waistof antler10,hero legsof gods13,heavy boots of coins19.

bronze level (first try at game )85%light,30%map,survival 38%,119 quests,attack163,defence169,magic136,attack and move 100%,total damage 216-333.now I know stats are crap and am just learning about sockets and batteries (read the last post very informative good work all).explain Combat Arts to me please thanks for your help.(have better armour pieces but these are the best combo so far ,am getting set pieces as well now)

Edited by patsyann
FACETTELION

Taken from SacredWiki:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Facettelion

As per Wiki copyright, if quoting verbatim, please remember to list source with link ^^

Cheers!

:whistle:

gogo