Bargaining influence on auto-sell function

Ok, here am I with a question from the netherworld.

Have anyone tested if bargaining affects sell prices when sold "on the battleground". And by extension, does the character level affect it ? And the item quality ?

If not, I'll do the test. here's how I would do it. Any suggestions about how to fine tune the cycle would be greatly appreciated as it's a pain in the a** getting in and out of Sacred 2 on my comp.

Preliminary action :

- Backup sacredchest with 6 items to be sold A grey, a white, a blue, a yellow, a green and a gold (price around 10000 gold so that a 1% and even a 0.01% fluctuation can be seen. You won't have to sell the green and gold ones, as the popup alert for doing so will tell you the price of the item before selling it, just don't ctrl-click, but drop the item on the sell icon)

Test cycle :

1 - run a level 1 HE (that shouldn't be too hard, I guess)

2 - check item price at merchant

3 - auto-sell the item (and calculate the loss % compared to merchant price)

4 - check gold earned

5 - restore chest

6 - grind to level 2, no skill pick (won't be hard...)

repeat steps 2 to 4

7 - restore chest

8 - pick bargaining (1 pt only)

9 - repeat steps 2 to 4

10 - restore chest

11 - level bargaining up (2 pts now)

12 - repeat steps 2 to 4

13 - restore chest

14 - boost bargaining to 5 (3 relics with +1)

15 - repeat steps 2 to 4

Would be good to test with a non shopper class up to level 50 for example, checking every ten lvls if the price of the items fluctuates with clvl

This way, we could find out if

CLVL (doesn't) affect(s) the price of the item when sold "on the battleground". Assuming merchant buyout price doesn't change with CLVL

BARGAINING level (doesn't) affect(s) the price of the item when sold "on the battleground", regarding the price itself or the loss percentage compared to merchant buyout price.

ITEM QUALITY is more or less influent in the fluctuation (if any).

By extension, Enhanced Perception could be tested also. A better "perception" of the items can make the sell price increase.

So, have anyone already tested this ? Or am I the only one who needs some rest and brain-overheat remedy ?

Cya

Edited by gogoblender