Inexorable Subjugation scaling?

TheGrifter

Do the modifications for this scale? Particularly the lifespan mod. Low reg time plus high damage and low execution speed yield possible army. I would like to see how many I could reasonably get. Please and thank you if anyone has this data. Could save me a few hours. I'm on x-box so testing is time consuming.

yes, they scale. Souls will last longer.

Damage is not great. You'll need NN Lore, and Focus, Purifying chastisement modded to buff magic and "all damage" and plenty of points in Combat discipline.

The good news is that IS does not have to land the killing blow, so combo's are great. If you mod the Disloged spirit for damage, and for DoT S(ince DoT feeds off base damage), you can get an 'in-aspect' single target combo.

I have a build that works much like this, and though it is a slow starter, it's coming into it's own, and will continue to do so, I believe.

one note though: ISing champs dead is naturally much harder than trash mobs. But when you do convert a champ, it makes a significant addition to you armoy. two champs with you on a boss fight (think of two big green scorpions fighting the scorion boss with you for 45 seconds)

yes, they scale. Souls will last longer.

Damage is not great. You'll need NN Lore, and Focus, Purifying chastisement modded to buff magic and "all damage" and plenty of points in Combat discipline.

The good news is that IS does not have to land the killing blow, so combo's are great. If you mod the Disloged spirit for damage, and for DoT S(ince DoT feeds off base damage), you can get an 'in-aspect' single target combo.

I have a build that works much like this, and though it is a slow starter, it's coming into it's own, and will continue to do so, I believe.

one note though: ISing champs dead is naturally much harder than trash mobs. But when you do convert a champ, it makes a significant addition to you armoy. two champs with you on a boss fight (think of two big green scorpions fighting the scorion boss with you for 45 seconds)

Thanks very much. Been working on thirty or so builds of varying degrees and every time I have a new idea I have a new profile on my x-box.