Chapter XI

You should know me by now, its 1 day into getting Ice and Blood & I have already done all the quests in 1 region. Ok, I failed 1 but I shouldn't have taken it as its a timed event and I didn't know where to go. Anyway, here is a list of the quests I did do. This quest order is backwards, its in order of completion.

This is light campaign, I will have to see if dark is different.

Chapter XI

On The Trail

1. On the trail I
  2. On the trail II
  3. On the trail III
  4. On the trail IV
  5. On the trail V

Purest Water

Surveying

The Final Destination

1. The Final Destination I
  2. The Final Destination II
  3. The Final Destination III

Entry Conditions

1. Entry Conditions

Green Crystals

Suspicious Tracks

1. Suspicious Tracks I
  2. Suspicious Tracks II
  3. Suspicious Tracks III

The even sadder Simon

The lost gift

Don't trust the statistics

Representative cross section

Breeding & Preserving

Hunting Fever I - this is quest I failed, I assume there are more parts

Crystals No More ..

Malfunctioning Generator

Ogre in Distress

Terms of Admission

Damn Seraphim

Fur Hunter

First Steps

THere are two bosses & 1 mini boss in the region. I didn't think to get stats for the mini boss, it snuck up on me.

Narmulcr.jpg

Narmul is tricky but no so hard once you work him out.

TheGuardiancr.jpg

The Guardian regens health as you fight him.

I would post these on wiki but I have yet to fix my password there.

ZGold has been adding the quests into Sacred 2. I've been adding the ones into S1. We each have different ways of doing it so I will just leave it for when she gets to it. I don't want to mess up her way of doing this.

Are we counting all chapter 11 quests as 'side' quests? Or are we going to add a new section to the bottom of the Sacred 2 campaign quests page for the Ice and Blood 'story' quests?

Despite all the quests being counted as chapter 11, are we going to split them on the wiki (even if it's just into two columns) to make it easier for people to tell which quests are in the Seraphim area and which are in the cursed forest area?

As far as adding quests to the Sacred 2 wiki goes, I don't mind people editing the quest list pages to add/correct/move quest links, I just ask that if you're going to add a missing/new quest link to them, don't create the page the link will go to unless you're going to also add the quest info (with or without images). That way the link shows up red and I don't have to do so much work checking links for existing quest info.

Are we counting all chapter 11 quests as 'side' quests? Or are we going to add a new section to the bottom of the Sacred 2 campaign quests page for the Ice and Blood 'story' quests?

Despite all the quests being counted as chapter 11, are we going to split them on the wiki (even if it's just into two columns) to make it easier for people to tell which quests are in the Seraphim area and which are in the cursed forest area?

As far as adding quests to the Sacred 2 wiki goes, I don't mind people editing the quest list pages to add/correct/move quest links, I just ask that if you're going to add a missing/new quest link to them, don't create the page the link will go to unless you're going to also add the quest info (with or without images). That way the link shows up red and I don't have to do so much work checking links for existing quest info.

My preference would be to have a page for the Seraphim area and another page for the Cursed Forest.

The story quests would fall under the chain quest category I would think.

My preference would be to have a page for the Seraphim area and another page for the Cursed Forest.

The story quests would fall under the chain quest category I would think.

We'll definitely need Place pages for the Seraphim and Cursed Forest areas, and at some point the interactive Map will need updating... As far as the quests go there don't seem to be a huge (50+) amount between the two areas, so I'm thinking just add chapter XI onto the bottom of the side quests page and split it into two columns of two (I'll do an example on my wiki talk page at lunch if I have time).

The story quests, although a chain, should have either their own 'Ice and Blood Main Quests' page or be tacked onto the end of the current Sacred 2 Campaign Quests page, unless we're taking the view that Ice and Blood doesn't have a campaign, just a new, really long chain quest plus some other side quests?

There is one more quest in Crystal Plains, it is called "The Challenge" - it is in an arena and you have to kill about 8 waves of enemies. I was glad there was no boss at the end, I had thought it would be like the demon one on seraphim Island.

It appears Hunting Fever I is bugged as Spunky completed quest but upon entering the game again, it was showing as failed.

I still haven't got a complete quest listing for Blood Forest, and it appears that though there is a main quest chain, it has no title and all the parts just get added to bottom of listing - not what I would call a neat result.

I do not know if this is a bug or not. Sometimes I have to press the mouse button multiple times to get a ca or an attack to activate. Sometimes I even have to make my character move and try again to get it to activate.

I do not know if this is a bug or not. Sometimes I have to press the mouse button multiple times to get a ca or an attack to activate. Sometimes I even have to make my character move and try again to get it to activate.

I've noticed something similar, but I thought it was probably related to the bug for some of the directional Area of Effect skills (like Scything Sweep) where the game insists you attack from a particular direction and will force your character to run to that position, meaning other enemies can block you. It could also be either a lag and/or a targetting issue where (for whatever reason) the game isn't recognising whatever you're targetting as a valid target.

Personally I'm now thinking it's another input-recognition related bug. I'll have to make a character called 'Suicide' and see whether there's a definite limit on how many (and what type) of inputs the game can recognise at once... Yay - bug hunting time! :viking:

Personally I'm now thinking it's another input-recognition related bug. I'll have to make a character called 'Suicide' and see whether there's a definite limit on how many (and what type) of inputs the game can recognise at once... Yay - bug hunting time! :(

I think that observation is probably correct ZGold. It probably is another input-recognition related bug.