FREE GEAR

Guys the time has come...Im trading in my xboxo version of sacred 2 in a few days as I have caught the bug and begun playing sacred 2 on pc now. I have tons of sets pieces, rares and uniques up for grabs keep in mind guys this is for XBOX ONLY if you are interested send me a PM and let me know if you are interested.

Hah! I made the jump from xbox to PC myself recently. Takes a little getting used to and its wierd not having my Niob toons anymore. Hardcore mode is awsome by the way. Good to know that I am not the only person addicted enough to make the jump! See you on the servers.

Guys the time has come...Im trading in my xboxo version of sacred 2 in a few days as I have caught the bug and begun playing sacred 2 on pc now. I have tons of sets pieces, rares and uniques up for grabs keep in mind guys this is for XBOX ONLY if you are interested send me a PM and let me know if you are interested.

I just started the 360 version not long ago, just learning the ropes as it were.

MY CHEST IS OFFCIALLY EMPTY AS WELL AS MY GIRLFRIENDS I HOPE IVE MANGED TO HELP ATLEAST A FEW OF YOU CUZ IT GETS HARD AROUND ANCARIA.... BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE HOPE TOO SEE YOU ONLINE GUYS... :bye: