First time HC character, going well but a few questions pretty plz@ :)

Hey all! I'm late to Sacred 2 but LOVING it thus far. I played a bit on normal to get the hang of it etc and have since moved to HC(little did I know it would still share my loot box from normal! nice!) I'm playing a High damage fire HE with shopping and it's been a blast so far, HE's just Wreck everything so far when you start socketing +skill/Combat skills lol, Wow!

Currently I do constant Orc cave hunting mixed in every 5 lvls or so with a full level of Boss(Griffin and Boar) runs for loot along with my Constant checking at the merchants. I DO know that come gold the orc caves does seem to slow down a fair bit(my seraphim is 65) I'm wondering if there are any excellent places that just screem Area of Effect plz! Something good for a fire HE that is not quite as confined as the orc caves(I don't find it dangerous...but if you DO screw up it can go down hill fast lol) I've heard mention of Werewolves(heard not so good with fire though?) and jungle as well. Can anybody explain where those areas are and if they are actually better experience than Fast orc cave runs>?

I have one other question, I never see anybody else playing HC :) Little bit sad lol. Is it only like this in the early stages(bronze/silver)? or does it continue all through gold/plat/niob. Seeing as how nobody is around :P I thought I had best make myself a blacksmith character to, Almost wish I had not taken bargaining on my HE and just made one character with both but whatever. Do any of you fine gentlemen/ladies have an opinion on which class might be the Easiest leveling that can also take blacksmith? I was thinking TG or Inquis but having never played either I'm not sure, I have somewhat limited time so making the right choice now is preferable lol. Anyhow, thanks all!

Hi, and welcome to DarkMatters, Hyperius!

Yeah Sacred 2 is addictive, yeah it grows, yeah, we can lose our lives...and ... lol, you've tumbled into the glorious wonders of the HC servers.... g'donya. I found my draw a few years ago with this, and have made small forays to other games, but have kept coming back to this.

Regarding HC, most of us here at DarkMatters are in the HC EU servers... and a lot of us have gotten the Expansion.... just a few of us left, but we're mostly in Niobium these days getting toons leveled up quickly as possible regarding our traders so that in the expansion we have as little difficulty as possible when getting our toons specced to play what's been touted as Ascaron's final parting very difficult gift ^^

:)

gogo

p.s. looking for good leveling areas? Check out this thread here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=8951

Hello Hyperius!

About online hardcore.Are you on EU servers or US servers?Some times of day are busier than others depending on your time zone and the server you are on.Generally tho,yes things are quiet at the moment with the addon just out but not widely distributed unless you dont mind downloded content.Then there is the fact that some people with the addon are deciding to switch to softcore until all the new bugs/features are well known and avoidable or fixed.Given time hardcore will improve again I think.

About smithing: Really it's up to you what class to pick as you are the one going to play it,so you may as well play around with the TG and Inquisitor to see if you like them first.

What I found worked for me is to play them all,then pick which was most fun and only play that class.Then make a seperate shopper,smither and magic item finder(normal play).What this ensures is most everything you find/shop will be for that class,just so out of luck for blacksmith if your favorite class cant pick that skill like me (Seraphim).That being said there is nothing stopping you from having a different class as a smither except he would have to get a lot of his armor himself.

I wasn't very helpfull I know,sorry.Just hang in there for multiplayer mate,I'm sure it will get lots of people back when the addon is old news.

Argh sigh....beaten by master Gogo again

Temper

Edited by (Darkelf) Temper