Gloves + socketed weapon damage conversion

I noticed that if I use BOTH gloves with innate damage conversion + a weapon with a socket (ice crystal, lava chunk, etc) that the display lists that my weapon is doing a summation of the damage conversion. Also the weapon type overides so if I have poison gloves and ice weapon it lists it as pure ice. I am talking weapon damage I know the spell conversion is a display bug.

So does that mean that I can get 80% damage conversion at level 50 and probably 100 at high levels? Or is it a display bug. Could be a good thing for knowing if it is true because having the weapon that hits through all of their armor is very effective.

If you don't socket a damage modifier and wear such a glove with physical to poison while your dagger has physical and fire natural, then all 3 damage types are shown in the AddOn. If the dagger has armour piercing and you have damage lore , this should result in 2 DoT effect running same time. A friend is trying such a build, but I won't have information till we meet again in 2 weeks.

For magic coup you can come very close to 100% non physical damage:

take a weapon with high non physical damage

socket a damage modifier

now part of the natural physical damage is converted and all of the non physical

then magic converts part of the remaining physical damage and all of the non physical to magical, leaving nearly none physical damage

In vanilla 1.43 it converts the gloves to the socketed weapon. so magic gloves and lava chunk weapon is almost pure fire (no physical). I am not sure however if its a display bug. in 1.3? dualwielding different swords with damage lore only one status affect occured. I was dissapointed, but I think its fixed in 1.43.