Staff using generalist.

Ysne58

I'm really intrigued with a seraphim who can wield staffs and has all the general skills. I am planning out a build that I think might work.

My first few characters had no general skills. My current Shadow Warrior has both blacksmithing and riding.

Skills:

1. Armor (to get constitution skill and better protection)

2 Tactics (to get staffs skill and better weapon damage output)

3. Constitution (higher health, shorter regen)

4. Staffs (good for both melee and ranged)

5. Concentration (allows 2 buffs and shorter regen time) (Battle Stance and Clensing Brilliance)

I'm still working out the order for the general skills.

God-- Forens (I managed to forget that seraphim's can only choose Lumen, Forens or Kybele.)

Combat arts

Pelting Strikes (With the staffs skill, if you kill everything at melee range, it finishes up with a ranged attack. It is pretty neat to watch).

Not sure what else I want to add after this. I'm still pondering.

Edited by Ysne58
  • 5 weeks later...

Sorry for the very late answer, but we didn't play a seraphim before.

technic lore

armour

technic focus

warrior focus

concentration

would be my try.

Use archengel's wrath modified for 2 fireballs, explosion and criticals in melee range with a big two-handed sword or lance with x% life leech.

Energy shield and evasion and melee reflect from buffs. With concentration 75 even a BFG used with archangel's wratch is possible.

If you have so few skills you have to use synergies. The battle aura even boosts damage of archangel wrath, not only the hit chance.

You have to shop for jewelry with -x% chance that an enemy can evade. Dopplehits, attack speed rfom a weapon skill are useless for archangel's wrath. At close range both of our fireballs will hit, so no need for fire and forget balls. These allows us to take explosion as modifier for Area of Effect damage.

Boss enemies are hit with 2 balls with a x% lifeleech weapon in a single wrath: dopple life leech.

Don't know which version you play and if Regeneration per Hit is working for you. For me in the AddOn wrath triggers it and every beasts in the explosion too.

Don't know if this is still of use for you, but perhaps for others.