Blacksmith Arts could not be removed in Ice and Blood

Blacksmith Arts could not be removed from forge slots, after install ice e blood e cant remove Blacksmith Arts, so why

I look in version history and a see this

patch 2,40

•Fixed an issue that Blacksmith Arts could not be removed from forge slots if they had been placed there temporarily.

but a begin play sacred 2 after patch 2,43. now I cant remove arts only ring, amulets,stones ...

someone help me

someone help me

my armor is very special

Edited by gogoblender
Blacksmith Arts could not be removed from forge slots, after install ice e blood e cant remove Blacksmith Arts, so why

I look in version history and a see this

patch 2,40

•Fixed an issue that Blacksmith Arts could not be removed from forge slots if they had been placed there temporarily.

Blacksmithing is working as intended. The idea is that to "insert" a blacksmith art the item has to be reforged and that this can only be done one time (there is even a load screen tip that says this).

The note in the version history refers to a bug that if you placed the icons for blacksmith arts onto an item and had not pressed the "forge" button you could not change your mind and remove the icon.

I think I read somewhere that you can sell items that had been forged with backsmith arts to a vendor and then buy them back they will have the blacksmith arts removed from them. I have not tested this myself but I suppose it is worth a shot if you really want to reforge your armor.

its work, this is very good, thk

before experience, for exemple 3 slots armor, I put 2 arts a one ring and, after I remove the ring and the arts disappeared.

well selling and buy work perfectly

Edited by drsleo