Getting lag from my LAN partner

For some reason Whenever Furian67 and I get on the same screen in a game we lag bad!! I didn't have any trouble with Gogo in Montreal or Spunky in Europe last night.

I have a cable ISP and get good bandwidth

621311047.png

We are using a Linksys wireless router using N+ at about 270Mbps according to my wireless connection. doesn't seem to matter if we are LAN or on Closed Net.

For some reason Whenever Furian67 and I get on the same screen in a game we lag bad!! I didn't have any trouble with Gogo in Montreal or Spunky in Europe last night.

I have a cable ISP and get good bandwidth

621311047.png

We are using a Linksys wireless router using N+ at about 270Mbps according to my wireless connection. doesn't seem to matter if we are LAN or on Closed Net.

Edit: When I ping the eu.sacred2.net I get about 140ms

Seems like we made things a bit better. On my side I shut off my windows firewall and hooked up cable by wire instead of the N+ wireless. Loco on his side now has a Holos Burger sized puter that is just amazing. Looks like I'm going to start skipping meals to upgrade like he did in a few months.

Two things that helped. one we dragged cables through the house and got rid of the wireless. that helped some. two my computer is now fast enough that I does bog down loading like I used to. still get some, but it's 100x better.