BeeEFFGee Not working

I have the BeeEffGee sloted and no weapons equipped. However, when I press the cast button on for the BeeEffGee I do not get anything and the button is grayed out. Can anyone tell me why?

I have an empty weapon slot (meaning no weapon equipped).

I have the BeeEffGee sloted and no weapons equipped. However, when I press the cast button on for the BeeEffGee I do not get anything and the button is grayed out. Can anyone tell me why?

Th BFG is a Buff. The reason you need an Empty slot is because the buff creates a new weapon in that slot when cast. It's grayed out meaning it's cast the weapon into the empty slot. after casting your BFG. select the new weapon and you will see your beautiful new BFG.

You only have to cast bfg once to activate it each time you start the game up.

If you're playing console, note that the BFG weapon usually appears in the last weapon slot available. Meaning you might have to hold R or L to see the slot where the bfg is put.

The bfg can be fired on console by either holding the button for a combat art such as soul hammer, pelting strikes or a soul hammer + pelting strikes combo after casting the buff or by pushing the button for the weapon slot to which the BFG is attributed to fire a normal shot.

If the buff is greyed out, it means that you already cast it (you don't need to cast it again in this case). If you push the button to cast the bfg buff again, the weapon will disapear (buff will be uncast).

I usually set all my buffs to L+button, all my active Combat Arts to a, x, b and y and other things (like the open weapon slot that needs to be open to cast the bfg buff) in R+button slots.

Does that help?

Edited by ka243
you just need to make sure that the open slot is on the first default wheel.

I actually prefer not to do this as I feel it wastes a slot. Once I activate the bfg, I never switch weapons and you can activate Combat Arts like a soul hammer + pelting strikes combo to fire the bfg with much more punch. Just hold the button down and it will keep firing. If the Combat Art is not recharged, a normal shot will be fired. As soon as the Combat Art is recharged, the Combat Art will be fired with the bfg. Use regen per hit for maximum effectiveness.