Tyranny of the Condemned

I just realized this now, but when I completed the Camp with my Shadow Warrior a while back, I got a legendary two-handed axe called "Tyranny of the Condemned." It is not listed on SacredWiki in the legendary item section and I wasn't sure why.

Hi Matt

I found it here:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...f_the_Condemned

That it?

:bow:

gogo

Sorry Mat, my apologies. I just doublechecked and saw now why you didn't see it in the index. I just updated the Wiki and now it's in the index where it should be.

Thanks for bringing this up and helping us out.

Cheers

:)

gogo

Hi Matt

I found it here:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...f_the_Condemned

That it?

gogo

It is indeed. I dont know why that isn't in the legendaries section when you click on the link to it on the left of the sacred 2 home page. there are only 35 items listed and seem to be missing 4.

That leads to my next topic. I just finished the Silver camp with my seraphim and I was expecting to get a legendary item like I did with my Shadow Warrior and this was not the case. I was a tad disappointed.

Sorry Mat, my apologies. I just doublechecked and saw now why you didn't see it in the index. I just updated the Wiki and now it's in the index where it should be.

Cheers

gogo

Cheers

gogo

My pleasure. I was a bit confused because I thought I saw it there before. Must have gotten lost in the shuffle when adding the Ice & Blood weapons.