Not so high elf?

Hello everyone. first post here :)

I have just started playing a high elf (Not my first class) and I have read on the forums that they are very strong and that Pyromancer is the strongest so I have gone Pyromancer focused... BUT I noticed that I can hardly 1 hit a kobold on silver while I am level 13. So far my strongest spell is glacial thorns because of the multi-hits.I am just wondering,when do there spells get good damage? Thanks for the help in advance :)

Around level 20-30 when you have gotten some levels into your skills and some Combat Art's levels you should start seeing some improvements.

Welcome :)

Welcome to the forum. HE as a caster will take some levels. I recommend picking up a bow to use for a while. once you start to gain levels and get focus and lore skills going you will see some improvement.. Where are you reading that Fire is the best? just curious, asI have never played the fire aspect yet. I could use some good reading on that.

Offensively the Pyromancer HE is quite a powerhouse but I found the build rather lacking in the defensive department. For me that's just something I can't get into so I never took one above 60. I will say that Blazing Tempest is amazing for AE damage and Incendiary Shower drops bosses wickedly fast.

haha sorry I didnt read that it was the best :) I just enjoy playing the mage class and I never really found them as a defensive class so I have rounded all my mages as offensive power beasts. Thanks for the help everyone :)