Lots of loot to give away to some well deserving soul

I have a full chest and 10 Characters stuffed to the max with set armor, unique weapons and relics, jewels etc. level 15-150

If you feel deserving of a such gems post here with a little plea to the gods of ancaria for some premium loot. A truly deserving Soul may get lucky.

I have a full chest and 10 Characters stuffed to the max with set armor, unique weapons and relics, jewels etc. level 15-150

If you feel deserving of a such gems post here with a little plea to the gods of ancaria for some premium loot. A truly deserving Soul may get lucky.

is this on the 360? if so I would love to be a beneficiary of this :sigh:

is this on the 360? if so I would love to be a beneficiary of this :)

if this is for the 360 I would love to take some of that stuff off you're hands.. it would help me out a lot sence im new to the game

That is quite a lot of loot. I'm not going to ask for a lot but if you have a Niokaste's Grip level 90 or under that would be awesome. I have had ever other piece of the set for my seraphim since she was a level 42 and she is now a 71. Thanks a bundle.

I have found the entire Detheya's set except for the Greaves and the Shoulder plates. I am level 89 but I can wear stuff quite a bit higher level then me with my armor lore mastery. If you have either of these I would be much appreciative.

Question: Is it a given that the Dryad doesn't wear any mitigation armor?

I think there are just 1 or 2 items that we still don't have for that SEPH outfit that you put together for me a while back but she has the "important" pieces I believe. She simply needs levels to build up more masteries as I am hoping that will greatly help her damage control. **** went back and re-read the outfit you put together in my first thread here for my wife's SEPH and I believe the only piece we are totally missing is Niokaste's Cord. If you have this I think we could get this outfit together even though a few of the pieces might be like level 20... would still rock to get "the outfit" together.

She keeps talking about wanting to put together a RED outfit just for fun and stuff like that! HAHAHAHA. So we will be collecting different "outfits" for her to wear just for the fun of it. Maybe I will try to get her to level 20 set hunt in bronze where she can wear whatever she wants for that!

Thanks for any gear you hook me up with.

Edited by keyser soze
I have found the entire Detheya's set except for the Greaves and the Shoulder plates. I am level 89 but I can wear stuff quite a bit higher level then me with my armor lore mastery. If you have either of these I would be much appreciative.

Question: Is it a given that the Dryad doesn't wear any mitigation armor?

I think there are just 1 or 2 items that we still don't have for that SEPH outfit that you put together for me a while back but she has the "important" pieces I believe. She simply needs levels to build up more masteries as I am hoping that will greatly help her damage control. **** went back and re-read the outfit you put together in my first thread here for my wife's SEPH and I believe the only piece we are totally missing is Niokaste's Cord. If you have this I think we could get this outfit together even though a few of the pieces might be like level 20... would still rock to get "the outfit" together.

She keeps talking about wanting to put together a RED outfit just for fun and stuff like that! HAHAHAHA. So we will be collecting different "outfits" for her to wear just for the fun of it. Maybe I will try to get her to level 20 set hunt in bronze where she can wear whatever she wants for that!

Thanks for any gear you hook me up with.

Last, going to start a COLD SORC at some point so will be looking to collect Faladal's Blizzard set and whatever else might go well with this build. Going to start collecting rings/ammies with my shopper ASAP.

That is quite a lot of loot. I'm not going to ask for a lot but if you have a Niokaste's Grip level 90 or under that would be awesome. I have had ever other piece of the set for my seraphim since she was a level 42 and she is now a 71. Thanks a bundle.

Oddly enough, I just found them! FINALLY! Now I will leave the rest of the Sacred population to fight it out for the loot.

Oddly enough, I just found them! FINALLY! Now I will leave the rest of the Sacred population to fight it out for the loot.

Loco, thanks a ton for the items. Now I can finally get the wife into that outfit you put on display a month ago. I have a ton of shopping to do now to socket all my new stuff. Still very much in search of Detheya's Greaves (Legs) to complete the set but thanks a lot for the shoulder pads.

if you happen to own a Niokastes Grace 75 or under, I would happily take it off your hands :tongue:

also, any decent 1 handed swords/maces wouldnt go amiss either :drinks:

nice idea here mate, ill follow your example when im able to :4rofl:

Got any real good armor for my Shadow warrior,his armor sucks could really use it if you do and willing to give add me Cronic Samurai . Thanks a lot

Sorry no Shadow Warrior gear. Never played one until yesterday on PC. "Loco's[D.a.r.k]Espectro la Mano" is gonna be epic. In one day I finished Silver Camp on PC Ice and Blood HC Closed net . Built it from A power level boost to level 18 and I am now ready to hit the Octopus on Gold Camp at level 39. This thing rocks.