Cleansing Brilliance Weaken..

claudius

One thing I notice that I wanted to get some confirmation on.... I was getting the weaken graphic from monsters around my seraphim who were neither t energy mutants nor undead. With no pillars or novas. I noticed so many weakened and I tested it without pillars and novas I should say. It seems like the high tick rate of CB weakens over half of the mobs around the seraphim.

Can anyone confirm this? I did not have damage lore. I might have had WE or BS modded for reflect so they could have been reflecting their own magic/freeze. I can't tell weaken graphic from freeze too easily.

I was not attacking the mobs so it wasn't my weapon. I was just running up to them and standing.

Edited by claudius
One thing I notice that I wanted to get some confirmation on.... I was getting the weaken graphic from monsters around my seraphim who were neither t energy mutants nor undead. With no pillars or novas. I noticed so many weakened and I tested it without pillars and novas I should say. It seems like the high tick rate of CB weakens over half of the mobs around the seraphim.

Can anyone confirm this? I did not have damage lore. I might have had WE or BS modded for reflect so they could have been reflecting their own magic/freeze. I can't tell weaken graphic from freeze too easily.

I was not attacking the mobs so it wasn't my weapon. I was just running up to them and standing.

My initial thought is that CB does magic damage, so weaken could be applied, depending on monsters' resistance, combat art level, etc...

I notice that with a Temple Guardian, having Untouchable Force buff on will weaken as well as stun enemies near to me. My 2 cents.

Scott

Cleansing Brilliance affects everything within its radius, even though the damage is only applied to undead and mutants, so it's possible a weaken effect is applied to other monster types, but you'd have to take into consideration any debuff modifications Cleansing Brilliance may have, like the one that slows enemies' attack speed, which may trigger the weaken graphic as well.