Pure Summoner - Best deity choice?

Zyphyr

Just wondering which deity power is best for a pure summoner Shadow Warrior? Any opinions? Perhaps one noticeably better than the others?

I've chosen Kybele for Infusion on my summoner... :D

Kinda depends on your play style I think. everybody has a favorite. I have been choosing Forens lately. the warding shield can come in handy in a pinch and I works with bosses, not all of them do.

You will only use god power on bosses for the most part. If your minions are chopped down by mobs a god power with a huge cooldown is not going to rescue you.

Early: Testa does the most damage. Also heals minions a little but see above.

Late: Forens does more damage by reflecting bosses own attacks - probably redundant with RE. Also if you use shadow veil as a buff you probably won't get agro from anyone.

Having played a Shadow Warrior for over a year, I have yet to use the god power for anything useful. I guess it could help a summoner but your Combat Arts will do more damage in the long run.

I only have 1 rule, I don't take Ker as on pc it is very easy to accidentally summon the god power and ker often turns on you more than helping you, and I don't need to die by my god :devil: