Set Collecting Help

well after finishing niob on HC Shadow Warrior and normal HE... I tinkered with the balance.txt to basically complete all the set items in the game for every prof. I know its not legit, but just for my personal pleasure, and it doesn't really harm anyone as I don't do it in Multiplayer (this is only in SP).

there are some elusive items that have not popped out a single time, and I'm not really well informed if its because the drop rate is imbalanced on those specific items or they are just naturally like that, or if they are quest specific, area specific, or version update specific. So, for my sake, please tell me if I'm just wasting my time if they are not gonna pop anyway. I would appreciate any input on this, including "where you got yours, if you have one."

With jacked up drop rate, quantity and qualities in the balance.txt Along with the fact that I am farming on an EP Pyromancer High Elf (MF gear), I have started this "quest" to completing this collection nearly 5 months ago (a good 60-100 hours per week). Here are the ones I am still missing. I only farm from the res glyph until the Great Machine 4 Bosses...

Shadow Warrior -

Cold Grave (Guantlets of Burial, Headgear of Graves)

Executioner Aids (Executioner's Mask)

Bergonix' Judge (whole set)

Seraphim -

Sophia's Benevolence (whole set)

Illuminated Skies (Northern Lights)

High Elf -

Ashes of Perdition (whole set)

Dryad -

Glyphs of Torment (whole set)

Tendrils of Time (Helmet of Time)

thanks in advance for any info, help or advice...

Bergonix does drop but rarely - I have never seen any of it, and Gauntlets of Burial would be mythical if Spunky hadn't found them already. I don't have as much problem with Executioners though, probably have a few around. But I play Single Player and can't really help you get them.