Best place for voodoo dryad to level?

So I\ve been training in the desert and I really think lvling there is amazing but I am just curious if anyone else knows or thinks somewhere else would be better in thier opinion... any comment welcomed thanks in advance :D

So I\ve been training in the desert and I really think lvling there is amazing but I am just curious if anyone else knows or thinks somewhere else would be better in thier opinion... any comment welcomed thanks in advance :D

the desert is the best place so far.. if I find a new place ill deff. post for ya

I have not played with Dryads much, but I usually go to orcs or swamps when I need some quick levels as there are tons of foes that give good XP especially in orc lands.

I have not played with Dryads much, but I usually go to orcs or swamps when I need some quick levels as there are tons of foes that give good XP especially in orc lands.

Thanks for the input guys, I thought about the swamps and gave that a try but a good portion of the monsters there dont become infected with my viperish disease, I cant say that I have tried the orcs bc I didnt think that it would have more monsters then the desert. lol well it looks like im just going to have to stick with the desert :)