BFG Archangel or Pelting?

Rahlik

Hi Guys,

EDIT: Found the answer to my first question :thumbsup:

Is a build that leans more down the BFG with Revered Technology Tree e.g. Archangel's Wrath & Flaming Nova Combo any good in comparison to the BFG, Pelting Strike/Soul Hammer Build? I know theres a great deal of 'regen' ofered from Pelting/soul but does a wrath/Nova combo offer anything of use in comparison?

I have read around a bit; Sorry if this sort of question is answered elsewhere I might just have missed it or not have taken it all in. Would like to add some variation to the build if possible without making it greatly underpowered :)

Edited by Rahlik

I'm designing one... I think its better for the reason of better mods on archangel's wrath than pelting or soul hammer imo.. The explode mod on archangel is very nice. Plus it allows you to go with a single aspect which is quite focused.

Essentials of my build..

BFG must be modded twice with battery so you spam archangels.. battery saves the energy costs.

Note: you don't need battle stance to hit. I have 150% chance to hit things with the accuracy mod on BFG and I use no socket slots for whet or - evasion.. I just use a high level BFG

Revered Tech Lore

Armor Lore

Ranged

Rev Tech Focus

Toughness

Combat Discipline or Damage Lore (you don't need the extra Combat Art slots so I took Damage lore which is nice for fire and magic damage ie archangel and nova)

Concentration

Warding Energy Lore

Constitution

Combat Reflexes (not spell resistance because I took magic mirror on warding energy/Divine protection)

Combat Arts

1 Archangels wrath (must be modded with explode)

2 Nova

3 Divine Protection

4 arch wrath + nova (or sommersault for travel or instill belief)