Who wants to quest with me from 1-600 (PS3)

I want to know if anyone out here would be interested in trying to get all of the quest done in either light or shadow silver campaign? I've been playing sacred for a while now and I have started over quite a few times while expirimenting with different builds. Since I kind of have everything going the way I want, I wanted to start doing quest. I know a lot of people like to grind and become god like, but that's just not for me. All of my characters are still somewhat in their infant stages and my highest level character is a VD dryad at 46. I'm planning on deleting that character because I made another one with a few changes that is currently at 41. In al of my games, most of the quest haven't been touched. So I wanted to see if anyone was willing to take this journey on the PS3 so we could have some company during these tedius task of retrival, protection and killing?

I know you are all busy like me and I'll always keep you updated on my work/school schedule since I work at night sometimes. I always manage to make time for games though. I figure the way we could play it, is that we do the regular quest and class quest if applicable in a town or area. Once we clear all those up, then we knock out the campaign quest in that area. On the weekends, I'm all about playing all day. During the week if time permits for us, we could just clear up a town and call it quits. I haven't played in a couple of weeks so I'm kind of foggy on what characters I have, so I'll try my best to list them now. I'm at work right now and won't be getting off for another 2 hours and I'll correct this post when I get home.

Light

Seraphim 25?

Dryad 41 EP Shopper

Shadow Warrior 9

Shadow

Inquisitor 30 something

High Elf 0 (just haven't gotten around to using her yet lol)

So yeah, that's where I stand. I don't really have any decent gear, but you are more than welcome to any of the items in my chest, you'll probably have better stuff than me anyway. I make sure that I keep anything with sockets. So yeah, if your interested, let me know.

Edited by sigma20xx

Ok cool. Just let me know if you want to play light or dark side so I can slow down on one of my characters. I have to know where you are because of the 10 level cap rule on the console version. This way you'll have a chance to catch up.