No legendaries on console?

I recall having a conversation with somebody on the boards here about how there weren't any legendaries in Sacred 2 on console... but I don't recall if this was for a specific class or just in general. Obviously if there aren't any legendaries at all on console, that would totally suck!

Can anybody clarify this?

There are legendaries on console (4 stars)

For a start, all the class quests end up in giving a legendary.

Oh yeah... Officers Sabers and all that. Totally forgot about that one. Why am I thinking this then? Strange.. maybe I just misinterpreted something somewhere in there. :)

Wow, did not know this as I have never completed a class quest on account that they take SOOOOO long. So is that a huge mistake? how many sub quests go with one of these? I think I did about 5 and I quit because it was taking forever and I was getting nothing....

The Legendaries from quests are not the same as the ones that drop randomly. having said that I never saw a random drop on Xbox. but that doesn't mean there aren't any, as I have just as many hours in on PC and I think I got lucky with Schot only once when the Gar Colossus dropped a legendary 2-H sword.

Wow, did not know this as I have never completed a class quest on account that they take SOOOOO long. So is that a huge mistake? how many sub quests go with one of these? I think I did about 5 and I quit because it was taking forever and I was getting nothing....

Uhmm, some classes have longer chains than others, but they usually follow very closely to the storyline so it is worth doing. And all the extra routes you go along always nets you more experience/drops.

While we are on the subject of rare stuff. I remember reading about certain types of bosses/champs that drop certain things more. Such as like story bosses drop more of x rares while other bosses drop more x rares. Main reason I'm asking is because, I'm looking for set items to complete some chars, and wondering if I could get my level 60 Dryad to kill either silver or platinum guardians. My He is level 37 and want Celadrahils set =D

Edited by sam6555