Where to find all the seraphim damage mitigation items?

Can someone create a guide where to find good damage mitagation parts for the seraphim for each part like :)

Helm:

Chest:

Shoulders:

And so on..... but obviously some parts dont have a single damage mitagation item ;)

Can someone create a guide where to find good damage mitagation parts for the seraphim for each part like :)

Helm:

Chest:

Shoulders:

And so on..... but obviously some parts dont have a single damage mitagation item ;)

there are 4 set items with Damage Mitigation on them. from Revelation of the seraphim its the chest and shoulders. from Niokaste it is the shoulders. and from Endijan's its the Wings.

Other than that you can shop with I high bargaining level . for a level 75 Shopper try for about 300 bargaining. with you will need Armor Lore Mastery to unlock the mitigation bonuses on Armor.

Can someone create a guide where to find good damage mitagation parts for the seraphim for each part like ;)

Helm:

Chest:

Shoulders:

And so on..... but obviously some parts dont have a single damage mitagation item :D

there are 4 set items with Damage Mitigation on them. from Revelation of the seraphim its the chest and shoulders. from Niokaste it is the shoulders. and from Endijan's its the Wings.

Other than that you can shop with I high bargaining level . for a level 75 Shopper try for about 300 bargaining. with you will need Armor Lore Mastery to unlock the mitigation bonuses on Armor.

Im talking about monsters/bosses/dropers but I have a level 159 vd shopper with like 400+ bargaining but the bad thing is I dont have a bargainer level 75 + my seraphim isnt even a bargainer :)

Heya,

there is no 'best' boss to farm for mitigation.

You can try and farm bosses for the pieces Loco mentioned in above post.... the only way.

Quests drop sets too, might try that.

Greetz

Heya,

You can try and farm bosses for the pieces Loco mentioned in above post.... the only way.

Greetz

Will the white griffin and boar drop all the all channel mitagation armors?

Heya,

Greetz

side bosses tend to drop the non aspect items. the main quest bosses and champs are where I see the most aspect set items. the key is kill speed IMO the faster you can kill the more sets that drop.

Heya,

Greetz

side bosses tend to drop the non aspect items. the main quest bosses and champs are where I see the most aspect set items. the key is kill speed IMO the faster you can kill the more sets that drop.

Aha! =D

Now I'm guessing you deleted my comment in the other topic and answered it here. ^_^

Anyway, if I'm after a HE full set is it better to farm guardians on my HE or does using different characters have no effect on dropped sets (like the same way as dropped runes have more chance of being for the char you are using.)

Heya,

Greetz

It doesnt take me long to kill the white griffin and the raging boar because the raging boar has like 170000 hp and im doing 5k damage per hit with pelting strikes when its half health (I got 50% deathblow) my deathblow kicks in and im doing 10k per pelting strike hit meaning like 60k damage per pelting strikes KO +the monsters are like 10 levels above me :)

im level 76 and like 100k xp till level 77 now meh im leveling quick

takes me atleast 2 raging boars and 2 white griffins on platinum to get like 1-2 set items

Heya,

Greetz

It doesnt take me long to kill the white griffin and the raging boar because the raging boar has like 170000 hp and im doing 5k damage per hit with pelting strikes when its half health (I got 50% deathblow) my deathblow kicks in and im doing 10k per pelting strike hit meaning like 60k damage per pelting strikes KO +the monsters are like 10 levels above me :)

takes me atleast 2 raging boars and 2 white griffins on platinum to get like 1-2 set items

But what sets are you getting? I usually see the off-aspect stuff from them.

Heya,

Greetz

It doesnt take me long to kill the white griffin and the raging boar because the raging boar has like 170000 hp and im doing 5k damage per hit with pelting strikes when its half health (I got 50% deathblow) my deathblow kicks in and im doing 10k per pelting strike hit meaning like 60k damage per pelting strikes KO +the monsters are like 10 levels above me ;)

But what sets are you getting? I usually see the off-aspect stuff from them.

Non asepect from raging boar and white griffin by the looks of it...

Tried like 2 nameless guardian runs (8 bosses) they hit hard though like half my health gone each hit (though he doesnt hit often)so I find myself spamming health potions :) first 4 bosses I got like 2 asepct set boots but 2nd run... cant remember.. lol

• 2 weeks later...

hi

with the recent update of the game and people on the sacred 2 forum complaining about the drop rate for unigue sets, always been dropped for other charactor classes and not there own charactor class, they fixed it now so when a unique dops it is like 70% likely to be for your charactor class you are playing, also sets that drop are based on the level of the monsters not on your own charactor level, for example

if you are level 80 and are on silver and you fight enemies that are level 40 ish, then you will get level 30 unique item sets, not same level as your charactor.

All the Seraphim set items with damage mitigation are fairly common. They drop frequently in the Orc Cave.

hi, sorry to post again

could you tell me where the ork cave is, I got to the desert and to the far right of the map up north, where that banshee had me for breakfast.