How Long Should I Stay in Tyr Lysia?

Hi. First of all, I would like to thank everyone for generously asking my many questions. And also I would like to apologize for creating so many topics. I hope it isn't a problem. :/

Anyways, I am currently playing a Dryad but have other characters and I was just wondering how long I should stay in the first Zone.

I usually stay till I am at least level 30. Is that too high. BTW: I start all my characters on Silver Campaign, in case that matters. :D

It's not that hard of a question. And if I am in the wrong forum, feel free to move the topic.

One more thing. . . If anyone has a list of all the zones in the game with difficulties/levels listed with the zones I would much like to memorize the entire list.

So, please post that if you are willing.

With much appreciation,

steeleraine.

Hi. First of all, I would like to thank everyone for generously asking my many questions. And also I would like to apologize for creating so many topics. I hope it isn't a problem. :/

Anyways, I am currently playing a Dryad but have other characters and I was just wondering how long I should stay in the first Zone.

I usually stay till I am at least level 30. Is that too high. BTW: I start all my characters on Silver Campaign, in case that matters. :D

It's not that hard of a question. And if I am in the wrong forum, feel free to move the topic.

One more thing. . . If anyone has a list of all the zones in the game with difficulties/levels listed with the zones I would much like to memorize the entire list.

With much appreciation,

steeleraine.

Srry, cant help you with that list. Starting Silver is the way to go... Bronze has no challenge whatsoever.

Tyr Lysia... well... level 10-15 and move on I'd say. Depends a bit on character tho. Grunwald is always a friendly place to go after Tyr Lysia.

Greetz

I usually stay till I am at least level 30. Is that too high. BTW: I start all my characters on Silver Campaign, in case that matters. :)

With much appreciation,

steeleraine.

Srry, cant help you with that list. Starting Silver is the way to go... Bronze has no challenge whatsoever.

Tyr Lysia... well... level 10-15 and move on I'd say. Depends a bit on character tho. Grunwald is always a friendly place to go after Tyr Lysia.

Greetz

Barristan's comment is sound. The only thing I can say about Grunwald is that the number of enemies is pretty high. Not unusual to get groups of 20-30 if you're not careful. Great if you have the defense to fight big battles...

Usually if playing a character without the console cheats, I hang around the elven region until level 12-ish. Beating the Gar'Colossus at the end of the Human area by level 18. My next measuring point is not until the Scorpion boss at the end of the Desert, most of my guys have been level 25 for that one. Finishing Silver around level 35 (if the build is working properly).

End of gold around level 60-ish. Platinum is quite character and build-dependent. My best without cheating is 78. Current character is at 95 and just getting ready to fight the Guardians.

I usually stay till I am at least level 30. Is that too high. BTW: I start all my characters on Silver Campaign, in case that matters. :)

With much appreciation,

steeleraine.

Greetz

Barristan's comment is sound. The only thing I can say about Grunwald is that the number of enemies is pretty high. Not unusual to get groups of 20-30 if you're not careful. Great if you have the defense to fight big battles...

Usually if playing a character without the console cheats, I hang around the elven region until level 12-ish. Beating the Gar'Colossus at the end of the Human area by level 18. My next measuring point is not until the Scorpion boss at the end of the Desert, most of my guys have been level 25 for that one. Finishing Silver around level 35 (if the build is working properly).

End of gold around level 60-ish. Platinum is quite character and build-dependent. My best without cheating is 78. Current character is at 95 and just getting ready to fight the Guardians.

Well, my Dryad is Level 38 1/2 and I still have about 6 quests left in Tyr Lysia. I found it interesting that the mobs aren't capping at Level 39, I have been fighting Level 40+ mobs to the East of Thylysium. I am going to stay in this zone until I have completed all the quests I have. Probably at level 39ish.

Thanks for the help anyways. It's always appreciated.

I stay on it unitl level 20, the human region until lvl25, orc until 35 and until reach the desert 45, from desert to the dryad I slow down and stop the campaing until level 60 and star playing on gold.