Lost everything because I freaked out during the PSN error

I seem to have it or realize I had it 15 mins earlier then most and I read about it and everyone was saying to try to restore to default and I did and lost everything pretty discouraging I was at level 52 had tons of uniques and like 11 mil I am so mad now I'm playing again almost level 6 but idk it doesn't seem as fun because I never even finished campaign with that character o well guess ima just suck it up anyways did anyone freak out like me and mess things up?

Only thing I have lost is some chars, and I know it's no fun to start all over again but once you get to the level you where and have gotten your loot back it's starting to get fun again.

Good to hear that you didn't give up on the game when you lost your char and the loot.

Yea def not gonna quit I love this game I have been playing hack and slash games for years I played champions so much so when I got sacred like a month ago I was absolutely pumped and I'm still pumped just kinda discouraged but oh well this character will be a better version of my last

oh well this character will be a better version of my last

Exactly! Starting over used to be an idea I thought was insane. But after running a couple dozen character now, starting over at level 40 to 50 isn't as hard as I used to think it was. Sometimes when I start a new char idea and it's not going well by level 30 or so, I can scrap it and start over really easy now.

I seem to have it or realize I had it 15 mins earlier then most and I read about it and everyone was saying to try to restore to default and I did and lost everything pretty discouraging I was at level 52 had tons of uniques and like 11 mil I am so mad now I'm playing again almost level 6 but idk it doesn't seem as fun because I never even finished campaign with that character o well guess ima just suck it up anyways did anyone freak out like me and mess things up?

I have to say if you only had one guy at level 52 you only scratched the surface of this game! It sucks to lose your guy but take heart, with a few solid hours playing you will be well on your way to restocking that empty stash and leveling that new guy lol. Keep in mind that most guys on here like me have had 30-50 characters at level 50 plus and we are still playing! Good luck w your new guys!