A Secret? With the BFG

I play on PS3 and I have a BFG seraphim level 104. Well one day I was swapping gear out to check different combos of bonuses and I happened to notice something. That mod - % chance that enemy cannot evade attacks. My % was over 40% even tho I had gear with around 10% equipped. After some trial and error I've come to the conclusion that the BFG buff itself contains this mod, and at a near godly percentage... think 0%, cast BFG buff, now you have a 40% chance that enemies cannot evade attacks. This on my BFG buff which is ~ level 90.

I play on PS3 and I have a BFG seraphim level 104. Well one day I was swapping gear out to check different combos of bonuses and I happened to notice something. That mod - % chance that enemy cannot evade attacks. My % was over 40% even tho I had gear with around 10% equipped. After some trial and error I've come to the conclusion that the BFG buff itself contains this mod, and at a near godly percentage... think 0%, cast BFG buff, now you have a 40% chance that enemies cannot evade attacks. This on my BFG buff which is ~ level 90.

Yep! my level 145 seraphim BFG has over +147% chance enemy cannot evade. needless to say she doesn't miss. and if you cast the BFG buff and then switch to a shield and star. she maintains that bonus along with the ranged weapon bonus. that chance to evade comes from the 3rd mod on the BFG Combat Art for chance to hit.

Ah, thanks for the explanation. I had never seen it mentioned in any BFG guides. I play a modified Ka's Warrior Focused BFG, and I'm loving her. Only downside is I went with 2 buffs, and no warding or warding lore. I've got a few hundred runes in Divine Protection, and she has yet to die, halfway through Niob.