Its healthy to die in sacred 2 (Non-Hc)

Thanks gogo :pirate:

Though I havent personally taken a character quite as high as 75, I would imagine it would be very difficult to continue playing normally without good SB, I'm having so much trouble with my 41 that I've taken the liberty of pulling out two officers sabers in an attempt to raise SB once more.

you might also want to use arcane relics to as I think that they sometimes deal magick damage I may be wrong tho but I noticed the Temple Guardian's in the great machine did alot less damge when I had them on

I checked afterwards as I was in complete shock.

I had 3 fire relics on having just left the dragon infested place. all atleast 35 fire armour and I even had a 48 fire armour dragonfire amulet thing..

The fire traps seem to just sweep my characters away, like I said in an earlier post, from now on I make spell res a must-have.

Thanks gogo :)

Though I havent personally taken a character quite as high as 75, I would imagine it would be very difficult to continue playing normally without good SB, I'm having so much trouble with my 41 that I've taken the liberty of pulling out two officers sabers in an attempt to raise SB once more.

Hey, Nashed... Thanks for the info... You shouldn't be getting hit so hard by those traps, IMO. I believe Couze is correct, those traps are Magic damage. 15+ months into the game and little things like this are still mysterious to me!

Just a little note on the Officer's Sabers and Stalworth Safeguard "FASTER INCREASE OF SURVIVAL BONUS" modifications. It doesn't work by raising your SB faster, it gives you a bouns to your SB by multiplying your "in-combat" time by the indicated multiplier. It gets really easy to understand if you equip the Officer's, look at your SB, then take it off and look again. With the Officer's equip'd, your SB will be higher, instantly.

Just a quick question regarding Survival Bonus in Sacred 2. If, let's say at level 75...your character died and you lost your SB...is it at all possible to continue playing?

And if so...about how fast would it take, at normal playing to get back decent SB... a few levels... a modicum?

:unsure:

gogo

p.s. more questions after this btw ^^

p.s.s. this is a good topic too :pirate:

p.s.s. let's really see what this is all about :devil:

I died at like level...80? messing around in the orc cave on platinum (SB in the 80%). By level 82 it was back up in the 65-70% range.

Yessir! 70% can be attained in a couple of hours, if done correctly!

For anyone interested,Survival_Bonus shows the amount of in-combat time required to reach x% survival bonus.

NinjaEdit: Ok, it says 18 hours to 75% SB, but I've been there quicker.... on an overnight AFK SB run. 8(

Edited by essjayehm