Couple Of Questions regarding Alchemy and mods for Shadow Warrior

So now that ive gotten used to playing a bit, I had heard that the blacksmith skill on ps3 was busted... does this hold the same for alchemy as well?

Also with A Shadow Warrior using NA, im confused on the way the mods work... if I go with the ones that increase all equipment (threw all three tiers) am I stuck with 2 skeles even tho I potentially pour hundred of runes here? OR should I be expecting to see an extra skele come in eventually?

Thanks

So now that ive gotten used to playing a bit, I had heard that the blacksmith skill on ps3 was busted... does this hold the same for alchemy as well?

Also with A Shadow Warrior using NA, im confused on the way the mods work... if I go with the ones that increase all equipment (threw all three tiers) am I stuck with 2 skeles even tho I potentially pour hundred of runes here? OR should I be expecting to see an extra skele come in eventually?

Thanks

Yes Blacksmith does not work I also think I read somewhere or at least Alchemy does not work properly. If you go with all upgrades to equipment you will have 2 very strong skellies but you will not get anymore than 2. Yes keep them 2x times your level.

Thanks

Yes Blacksmith does not work I also think I read somewhere or at least Alchemy does not work properly. If you go with all upgrades to equipment you will have 2 very strong skellies but you will not get anymore than 2. Yes keep them 2x times your level.

Alchemy on consoles is.... tricky (wording carefully chosen 8)

Consolers can use it (it works), and you do need a robust toon (high defense) to be able to enter inventory, key over to Misc. page, find trophy(s) you want to use and exit inventory. I haven't found any way to "hotkey" them. Maybe it was planned for R2+L2+keypad, but not implemented... I dunno.

Thanks for the help, one more question tho. you mentioned with NA to keep the skeles double my level... (im 28 so that would make them 56) do I need to take the penalty on the skills for exceeding cap level or should I just hold off till they can be double me?

Edited by ViolentR