Help a Player out ; ;

Hi! My names Scyle , I just started this game like 4hrs ago and ofc...I took bronze dif. (I sooo regret it ><)

Now! I've started a new charachter (Lie , I've yet to create 1 but there are so many options ><)

Anyways I wanted to know, Now that I've gone to silver and I startout all fresh again :cry: .

I wanted to know some tips on how I should start out, Like... Which level should I be able to solo bosses or something?

and where to get the best loot (yes...im a loot Addict)

around level 1-10 or something :)

Thanks Any Tips are Well Recevied!

Mind my sucky(ish) english im from Sweden :)

:evil: (im thinking about shadow campaing) Anyways Give me tips etc.! :D:oooo:

*;..;* (thats my evil face :o) every1 <3s randomnes right?...Right? ; ; I'll Check This Page every Now and then (like each 1hr or something :)

Edited by Scyle
I wanted to know some tips on how I should start out, Like... Which level should I be able to solo bosses or something?

and where to get the best loot (yes...im a loot Addict)

around level 1-10 or something :D

Thanks Any Tips are Well Recevied!

Mind my sucky(ish) english im from Sweden :)

:oooo: (im thinking about shadow campaing) Anyways Give me tips etc.! :evil::cry:

*;..;* (thats my evil face :)) every1 <3s randomnes right?...Right? ; ;

Welcome to Dark Matters, Scyle!

It's kind of hard to give vague, general advice (other than that you should check out the various newbie FAQs), because builds can vary quite a bit. It would help a lot, for example, to know which character class you're running.

To get a general feel for your character, be sure to unlock each Combat Art and play around with them a bit so that you can get an idea which Aspect(s) you'll want to use over the long term. The mods for each Combat Art change things quite a bit on top of this as well. I'd recommend pouring your early attribute points into Stamina (to lower Combat Art regeneration times). Armor Lore is a must-have skill for all classes, and since you're so loot-conscious, you'll probably want Enhanced Perception (which gives you better drops). I'm not far enough along to know what all determines loot drops, but most enemies seem able to give most things whereas bosses give better stuff, I think.

In my opinion, most builds seem to be on track if they can defeat the Kobald Chieftain (can't remember his actual name) around Level 15.

Let's see what the others have to say.

Aha ok... I was Actually Thinking Of...A Seph Maybe? or even a High Elf or something...maybe....nah I guess its gonna be a seph :oooo:

Btw as a seph should I go DW? Wich kind of weapons for ex. Swords Maces:)

As For the combat arms That I know :evil: I've been checking some things online etc. but something I didnt know was that loot thing :D

Any help on where I could find Bosses? around level 1-15?

Allso Where is a great cave to Xp in?

I have so many questions ... but so little space in my brain that I usually forget what I was gonna ask about ><

Further Questions Coming later! Be sure to reply :cry:

Edited by Scyle

I'd have to say your best bet would be to read, read, and then read some more. A good place to start is HERE.

And as you get familiar with your toon you can "test" your survivability against the Kobald Chief. He is on freeplay and also campaign. The start quest for him in in Sloeford. I've always gone with the thought that if I can't hurt him within 10 seconds run :oooo: . If I can kill him in under one minute without chugging :cry: heal potions I'm ready for that difficulty or to move on out of the kobald region. Normally for me (at this time, and the knowledge I have now) I test him at level 6-8. For a first timer without any help form others or a chest of goodies I would wait till around level 20.

Ohh and make sure you read Rules to Live by. just might keep you alive longer. I know it has me since I started that thread.

Good luck and ask away if you have any questions.

Wow... I really thank you all ! Right now im playing my seraphim (level 2 just started) and im asking...What Skills Should I put into? if some1 can give me a exact or something like that

1. :)

2: :) x 4 Etc?

That would be really helpful ^^ :cry:

More questions incoming as fast as I get them!

Wow... I really thank you all ! Right now im playing my seraphim (level 2 just started) and im asking...What Skills Should I put into? if some1 can give me a exact or something like that

1. ?

2: ? x 4 Etc?

What do you want to play as? Ranged, Caster or Fighter?

1. ?

2: ? x 4 Etc?

What do you want to play as? Ranged, Caster or Fighter?

As A Fighter :oooo:

I would suggest you try one of these builds then.

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=9686 This is a shopper build which will help you outfit any toon that you will make later on. A very popular build btw, lots of people like this one.

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=8895 This one is written by the same person who made the shopper build above.

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=14075

Perhaps this build will suit you then: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=9686

I looked it up and Wow it is amasing!

Thanks for the page etc!

I guess I got everything I need :D

But if you got some tips tell me :oooo:

Btw should I play Offline? Or Online?

Im thinking Offline :)

(will play online etc. when I get better ofc :cry:

Allso Thanks For the other info! ViviCloud :evil:

Edited by Scyle

B

Aha ok... I was Actually Thinking Of...A Seph Maybe? or even a High Elf or something...maybe....nah I guess its gonna be a seph :oooo:

Btw as a seph should I go DW? Wich kind of weapons for ex. Swords Maces?

As For the combat arms That I know :evil: I've been checking some things online etc. but something I didnt know was that loot thing :D

Any help on where I could find Bosses? around level 1-15?

Allso Where is a great cave to Xp in?

TI have so many questions ... but so little space in my brain that I usually forget what I was gonna ask about ><

Many of your answers can be found I'm sacred wiki. Also read some of the seraphim guide. I think you will like the queen of blades.

Also farming bosses Prior to level 15 Is pointless.

You can find A very good map On sacred wiki.

Many of your answers can be found I'm sacred wiki. Also read some of the seraphim guide. I think you will like the queen of blades.

Also farming bosses Prior to level 15 Is pointless.

You can find A very good map On sacred wiki.

Aha ok :oooo: I'll look into it :evil:

and thanks for the info on bosses any idea when I should?

Hiya, Scyle!

I suggest you play online whenever possible. Just make a private game and that way you can limit anyone joining your game to someone you know! And, online, you can make friends, the #1 source for your good equipment!

Offline playing is good only if you're doing something cheaty (like Viperish Disease exploit for Dryads) and you don't care about finding lots of loot.

Loot is better online than off, from what the online players say (I play offline).

Enjoy Ancaria!

PS I'll need that cookie FedEx so I can enjoy it with lunch :)

Edited by essjayehm
Hiya, Scyle!

I suggest you play online whenever possible. Just make a private game and that way you can limit anyone joining your game to someone you know! And, online, you can make friends, the #1 source for your good equipment!

Offline playing is good only if you're doing something cheaty (like Viperish Disease exploit for Dryads) and you don't care about finding lots of loot.

Loot is better online than off, from what the online players say (I play offline).

Enjoy Ancaria!

PS I'll need that cookie FedEx so I can enjoy it with lunch :)

Lol Scott :)

Ahaha xD Thanks :)

I was testing Online today Sure it was fun but...

I really wanted to kill the kobold chieftain but...

I had this HE Ranger that was running with the boss all the time >< so I couldnt even hit so...he was regenerating Hp all the time :)

Anyways now im lets see... 17 and im actually looking at the wiki for how to get my Saber Mount! :)

Ahaha xD Thanks :)

I was testing Online today Sure it was fun but...

I really wanted to kill the kobold chieftain but...

I had this HE Ranger that was running with the boss all the time >< so I couldnt even hit so...he was regenerating Hp all the time :)

Anyways now im lets see... 17 and im actually looking at the wiki for how to get my Saber Mount! :)

Got My Unique Mount!

Expensive tough :o

Anyways Thanks Guys Cya in the future or something ^^

If you wanna play my PSN is : Scylaze :)