Any quests that give set items as rewards?

Do any of the quests give set items as rewards?

I only ask because ive yet to recieve the trophy for wearing a full set (Fashion Victim)

I thought if I had to find a complete set, The Dryad set of time, would probably be best.

Thanks

Do any of the quests give set items as rewards?

I only ask because ive yet to recieve the trophy for wearing a full set (Fashion Victim)

I thought if I had to find a complete set, The Dryad set of time, would probably be best.

Thanks

They do but its more rare than killing bosses. The raging boar would be great for that set.

Tendils of time set is wonderful for huge sockets per piece given PLUS the insane armor value and sweet mf for the chest.

I'm pretty big fan of Detheya's, love the damage plus the percentage of Leech you get when wearing full set. Yes, more riskier then the Tendils, but if your in love with damage and can aim well at monsters to keep the hp leeching back to us, while also keeping out of the way of danger, this is the set.

:pitcher:

gogo

get enhacned perception, every drop in the game is almost completely random drop engine, its true bosses will give 4 star more likely but say if u want sword of blood dryads you're just as likely to get one from a kobold then from a blood dryad