Sacred 2 gold difficulty question - XBOX 360

so I just beat the game on silver with my level 35 shadow warrior. I get to gold and I am getting around 400exp per kill when I was getting around 1k in silver what is going on this doesnt make any sense to me. is it supposed to be like this if so how the heck do I level faster

so I just beat the game on silver with my level 35 shadow warrior. I get to gold and I am getting around 400exp per kill when I was getting around 1k in silver what is going on this doesnt make any sense to me. is it supposed to be like this if so how the heck do I level faster

The wastelands give some of the highest XP and Sloeford area the lowest. so yes I can see daemons in the wasteland at 1000 in silver and kobalds only 400 in gold. as you move through to regions and level it gets better, much better. And don't die. losing your survival bonus will lower the level of the monsters and give less XP.

Usually, when I need levels for my toon, I will go back to the previous difficulty and level up in Dryad or Wastelands regions, not only are the enemies worth more experience (than the kobolds, humans, etc in higher difficulty), they are easier to kill than trying to grind the same areas in the higher difficulty. More experience AND easier to kill = fast levelling.

Happy Hunting!

Edited by essjayehm
  • 9 months later...

Hi all,

I have a question about the level difficulty. My first toon has just completed silver campaign. I guess I'm just wondering whether my other toons also need to complete the main campaign in silver before they're able to then proceed to gold difficulty? :twitch:

Hi all,

I have a question about the level difficulty. My first toon has just completed silver campaign. I guess I'm just wondering whether my other toons also need to complete the main campaign in silver before they're able to then proceed to gold difficulty? :twitch:

Generally speaking, yes, each toon will have to complete silver before they can start a Gold campaign or freeworld (and so on for Plat and Niob). Which is a good thing, because the minimum levels for the mobs are level 40 (plat. is 70 and Niob 110)...

There are ways around that, if you play online or have a second profile.