Massive Damage Inquisitor

what you see is not Fake or hacked, I had this happen the other day on my normal boss runs in niob. I could 1 shot any boss so I killed every boss in the game, and the dryad dragon untill he dissappeared for good, but it stopped when I reset the room, ( to bad it was not a pvp room -_-) So his cosmic gift was short lived :D I'm still trying to figure out how it happened, I thought you guys would find this interesting so I posted it. :)

th_76777_Cloudnine7inquisitior_122_433lo.JPG

Which Combat Arts are you using ?

all of them except raving thrust, and mortifying pillory. but the damage you see there was from callous execution, mutilation did less damage than execution at the time. levin array and maelstrom did normal damage so it must have been a weapon based Combat Art fluke.

I'm think soul reaver had something to do with it, when I took it off the damage was normal, when I turned it back on it was excessive damage (300,000) but not as much as mentioned above. So somehow it must have given the attack/defense bonus from soul reaver and given it to the weapon damage output.

Edited by Cloudnine7

This has not happened since the other day :) oh well things like this are one of the reasons I still play this on the PS3, getting legendarys definitely is not one of them lol.