Could some Unlock Items be quest rewards?

In the sacred wiki I found a list of items sacred wiki unlock item link apparenly in the PC if you enter a code you unlock the item associated with it. One of these items " The Scribe Bracers Of Atheron" on the ps3 can be recieved from "The spirit of atheron quest". So my questions are, is it possible the other items could also be quest rewards? And are the scribe bracers a reward on the PC as well, in the quest mentioned above? This may be already answered if so nevermind -_-

In the sacred wiki I found a list of items sacred wiki unlock item link apparenly in the PC if you enter a code you unlock the item associated with it. One of these items " The Scribe Bracers Of Atheron" on the ps3 can be recieved from "The spirit of atheron quest". So my questions are, is it possible the other items could also be quest rewards? And are the scribe bracers a reward on the PC as well, in the quest mentioned above? This may be already answered if so, direct me to the link -_-

Yes the bracers are rewarded on PC as well. The other unlock items cannot normally drop, only with the community patch installed. :)

I believe these items would have been unlocked in future quests or seasonal patch events etc. One of them was offered as an "exclusive" feature in a game magazine.

Sacred 2 shows that having a lot of potential is far from enough. I hope other publishers will avoid the same mistakes :)