How to get to resurection shrine above swamp land

There is a resurection shrine above the swampland in "Ice and blood" has anybody figured out how to get there?

Furian and I tried one day using the dismount trick. We couldn't do it from the swamps. But maybe from the north sea.

There is a resurection shrine above the swampland in "Ice and blood" has anybody figured out how to get there?

Furian and I tried one day using the dismount trick. We couldn't do it from the swamps. But maybe from the north sea.

To save you some time: It is not possible to get there with the dismount trick. I tried.

The only way to get there, was swapping the worldobject ids of the stone with one that I already visited. Then I was able to teleport there. There are some buildings, seperated by a huge river. You cannot move (no groundmap for the toon) and the minimap is messed up too. I explored the whole sector with the jump-Combat Art of my dryad:

All in all: Don't bother. There is nothing much to see there. :)

To save you some time: It is not possible to get there with the dismount trick. I tried.

The only way to get there, was swapping the worldobject ids of the stone with one that I already visited. Then I was able to teleport there. There are some buildings, seperated by a huge river. You cannot move (no groundmap for the toon) and the minimap is messed up too. I explored the whole sector with the jump-Combat Art of my dryad:

All in all: Don't bother. There is nothing much to see there. :)

Thanks, that was really bugging me that I couldn't get there.