How to start a combo with Inexorable Subjugation?

I've seen a couple guides here mentioning a combo that starts off with Inexorable Subjugation, then usually going in Dislodged Spirit and then Mortifying Pillory.

"Single target Debuff: Inexorable Subjugation --> Dislodged Spirit --> Mortifying Pillory

Paralyzes the target, even from range, then debuffs, then finishes; I replaced CE with MP at the end to make a nice 1 button debuff chain, which will still 1-shot champs unless they're highly resistant to poison damage, in which case you can still switch it back to CE..."

For example, from this guide.

I didn't think this would work, and when I tried it, the IS just locks in, then once that's done casting, my Inquisitor never goes into DS -> MP. Am I doing something wrong here?

So instead, I've been using a combo of DS -> MP -> and then IS last, and that works better.

Don't quote me but I think they patched out IS in a combo because...Well...it just unfair to the big bad bosses of Ancaria.... I think its silly they should just give scaling paralyzation resistance instead. I could be wrong on this but I recall hearing that it is nerfed. You are ice and blood right?

Don't quote me but I think they patched out IS in a combo because...Well...it just unfair to the big bad bosses of Ancaria.... I think its silly they should just give scaling paralyzation resistance instead. I could be wrong on this but I recall hearing that it is nerfed. You are ice and blood right?

Yep, I'm in Ice and Blood. Hmm, well it's good to know at least that it's not just me :hugs:

I'm not too worried about it, since I'm more focused on Astute Supremacy and GI, but I just wanted to try it out for fun.

I wonder how they code it I wonder if you could put it at the end of the combo and then while its still running start the combo again? That works with jolting touch and temple guardian. Please report back if you test it!

Edited by claudius

I will definitely give it a shot tomorrow, going to bed now, exhausted.

I was looking at another thread, here, and this guide was written in Feb 2010, and he still has IS in a combo before dislodged spirit, hmm.