Xbox360 - Where is everyone for Sacred 2?

Man I was excited to play this game and I pop it in......theres like 10 people online on this game, Did this game DIE for the console or something?

There's alot of people on, most are at high levels though.

Man I was excited to play this game and I pop it in......theres like 10 people online on this game, Did this game DIE for the console or something?

Welcome to DarkMatters caleb

There's a lot of posting going onsite by a lot of consolers. Maybe it's the time you tried to play? Probably when you get to know more peeps from the community, you'll be able to hook up faster for play time.

Good luck, enjoy the forum.

:)

gogo

Welcome to the forum caleb

There's a lot of posting going onsite by a lot of consolers. Maybe it's the time you tried to play? Probably when you get to know more peeps from the community, you'll be able to hook up faster for play time.

Good luck, enjoy the forum.

:)

gogo

Yes gogo has a good point. Dunno what time zone you're in, But what time you log in will change things greatly as far as who you'll be running into. This game has a large European following also, I would say well over half the people I run into online are from across the pond. And most my European friends on Sacred are 6-7 hrs ahead of me. So noon my time is 6-7pm for them.

But the community here rocks, so if you have questions let em fly. And the higher level you get to the more people you'll find online.

I play fairly regularly, although for the longest time I've was playing offline. I also have this habbit of restarting builds excessively (also did this with the Elder Scrolls series, which is knows as CRS "Chronic Restart Syndrome" :)). So I'm typically under level 20 when I am online... probably why I very rarely see people join my sever. :)