Should I switch to Sacred 2 PC from Console?

Thinking about switching to PC. Not sure what's all different between PC and Console. Any mind posting to help my decision? I know there's some add ons and different quests and such but I don't know much more. Also not sure how well this would play but here is the test results.

3357h9x.jpg

Not sure why the video card didn't pass since it was green checked. Oh and this was in recommended, in required I passed (except for windows 7 again)

Thanks in advance.

One thing to bear in mind, is that a lot of stuff has been nerfed with recent patches on the PC version, whilst there is still a few things slightly broken with the console version. Hopefully someone else can ellaborate further.

Yes.

I made the switch and haven't looked back. The game just LOOKS so much better, makes it more fun to play imo. I also like the controls of the pc better than the console for a game like this. If you switch, don't pick up the US copy, get the one from the links at the top of this page.

I recently made the switch (to the US PC version so I could play with friends on the US servers), and I'm still getting used to it, but playing the PC version is an amazing experience. Be sure to pick up the UK (links at the top of the page) version so that you can play with the people here and also be able to pick Ice & Blood (a reason to switch to the PC version all on its own, I'd imagine) without issues.

There are... a lot of differences. The graphics are better (especially with your video card). Oh, and Windows 7 runs it just fine from what I've seen/heard. You just need to hit the Compatibility tab in Properties and tell it to use XP or whatever. A lot of stuff that was broken in the console versions works just fine in the PC version. Oh, and you can actually aim.

The controls will take some time to get used to. Go straight for Ice & Blood, if you can. Quickcast seems like it would be really useful, and you're used having it on the console. (In the PC version of Fallen Angel, you need to hit a number key and then right-click to cast a different Combat Art. Quickcast just lets you click the number, basically the same as you'd hit a button in the console version.)

There are several threads scattered about with people's experiences switching, but there's one thing in common: everyone who has gone from the console to PC has been happy with the switch in the long run.

I'd also say yes. If it's only for Blood and Ice. ^^ Also, CM-patch and other stuff keeps adding some new things here and there. And I'd strongly suggest getting Blood and Ice if you're using Win7. When patched at least 2.65.1, it'll be fully compatible with Seven. No need to run in comp mode with XP. You'll get the most out of it. For instance, XP can only use DirectX 9, whereas Seven gets to use DX10 and 11. Not that the latter counts, but getting 10 is nice. I for one used to have several performance cutout when ran with comp mode. Just a little heads up. ^^